BeautyHacker

Best Clinic for revision alarplasty?

My hopes are so low at this moment, I have very noticeable scarring from a bad alarplasty, I have consulted with two clinics on whatsapp (GNG and Top Class) And they don't give positive feedback. I know there must be a solution or a clinic that can hide this hideous scarring that is making me so insecure.

I got my alars at DA and had absolutely no scars or visibility that it was touched and I'm only 3 weeks post op.
Now revision may be different but I'm sure you can consult with them about it. I saw they recently post pictures about alar reduction on Instagram, if you're curious you can look. Idk how B&a pic can help for a revision tho... But it's there. Anyways I'm happy with my result. Very natural and exactly the way I wanted it. (My incision was hidden perfectly inside the natural fold of the alars)
There's no way else I can say it without sounding promotional because I'm not but I truly am happy. Even my boyfriend is surprised with the result haha

• 3 weeks later...
May I know which Doctor did it?

Is that so ? Well I suggested it because I went there for it and had a great experience. Even wrote a detailed journey about it with pictures. Don't earn anything from them at all either...

• 5 months later...