BeautyHacker

Thoughts on Mina Plastic Surgery Clinic?

My after care was meh. The translators are the best part of my whole experience there they were so nice. The nurse administered some swelling shots and antibiotics i assume they were two times i think if i can remember correctly, other than that, the post op checkups were rushed and i was waiting a bit each time. To be honest none of this would've have bothered me if the Dr did a good job on my nose. I dont really care that he was kinda 'dead' and lifeless. Its the fact that I'm botched after two surgeries (primary and revision) with Dr Choi that annoys me. And yes he did the computer morphing thingy with me. But guess how it turned out...

basically went in to clean nose, got 2shots in the arm, all done by nurse. saw the doc once after surgery before I left to go home and another time after take off stitches. no deswell treatments from machines, lasers, compression boxes, just clean nose, take out cotton inside and 2 shots. the translator are from seoul medical guide even tho I did not book with them. agree surgeon is dead and have no expression but it's ok.lol.
1 good thing is they don't kick u out after surgery when ur still sleepy. they let u rest til u ready to go. they don't force u to stay awake either. U can keep sleeping. im more than happy with my result tho

Wow that sounds pretty good though! I've heard horror stories of clinics that literally push you outside and keep you awake the whole time. Someone I know was literally told to put in her clothes 20 minutes after she woke up from the anesthesia -_- My friend loved her result as well (but the translators definitely seemed nicer than the Korean desk staff lol)

ya I heard about those too. some1 I know did nose at other clinic and got kick out after surgery when still sleepy. other person I know was force to stay awake. so my experience was ok! i think if ur easy going and not asking for too much care then asnwer is good also if u going for natural and not much change. if u needy and look for drastic change then maybe reconsider.

So any new experience about MINA ? I am down to 2 clinics, HERSHE or MINA and not too sure which one to choose.
MINA is a bit more pricey but their videos look pretty convincing and I like the idea that they (supposedly) do not do more than 2-3 surgeries a day.
Now both clinics do no not have much third party testimonials and don t seem to appear in any blog or vlogs so really difficult to choose...

I liked my consultation with Dr Cha, he recommended me procedures and also suggested I didn’t need lower blepharoplasty even though I asked for it (instead suggesting lower fat repositioning if I wanted something at all). His English was really good so I felt like there could not be any mistakes due to communication. I ended up not doing surgery at all due to budget issues but I would recommend at least a consultation at Mina, the foreign consultant who translated what the staff was saying was super nice as well. Also I saw some Youtuber with a recent video on Mina (Sophia Georgia? i think) and she had a good experience I think

• 1 month later...
I accidentally contacted Mina through a Vietnamese staff so I had a pretty good price for my eyelid surgery. I got revision eyelid surgery for a very good price. Maybe you should try to get quote from her, she is so friendly and can speak English as well.

Totally agree with you, he performed my surgery so well and the result is so natural.

you can try to contact Mina through Vietnamese staff, i got good price (half of the price SGM quoted)

Hey sis, how’s your eyelid revision there? Was it performed by dr. Cha as well?

I got double eyelid surgery 4 years ago but the result was really bad, one of my eyelid was bigger than the other one and they looked unnatural, plus the eyelids were too big that my eyes looked smaller than they really were. I got quote from a Vietnamese staff and she gave me good price so I booked an appointment with Mina and then I decided to have my surgery there. My surgery was performed by Dr.Cha and he consulted me in English by himself, his English is really good compared to other doctors in Seoul. I got revision double eyelid surgery and canthoplasty. As soon as I finished my surgery, I hang out with my boyfriend and had a good time in Seoul. After 1 month and a half, my eyelids look so natural, no scar and my eyes look bigger. I really satisfy with the result and my trip to Korea.

• 3 months later...
Could you share what was the cót?
Thằng you