BeautyHacker

My experience with NANA Hospital - Korean Plastic surgery.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to make a post on this forum because this helped me a lot when I was doing my plastic surgery research and now that I have completed my surgery I would love to be able to help others.

I always wanted to get rhinoplasty done ever since I was young as I felt my nose was wide and bulbous and had no definition. I live in Australia and plastic surgery here is very expensive which has always put me off doing it. I had the idea of researching medical tourism and medical tourism companies in Korea came up. I did more research and found out Korea was highly rated in the plastic surgery industry and I decided I wanted to have it there. Initially I was looking into going with a medical tourism company because it seemed convenient and there was a lot of YouTube videos on them but after reading some reviews many people were saying it wasn’t unnecessary to go with them so I decided not to. Also they give you limited choices on clinics and their prices were on the higher side.

I decided to make a list of clinics that did not seem to have bad reviews and where people seemed to have been happy with their results. I consulted various clinics online and due to the limited time I would have in Korea I decided that I would prefer to put a deposit down for a clinic to lock in a surgery date instead of doing f2f consultations first as I felt I would not have had enough time to have surgery and heal well before returning home. I also wanted to have a little more time post recovery incase I had any complications.

Because of this I wanted to make sure I was really confident on the clinic and Dr I was choosing. I eventually chose NANA Hospital as my clinic and Dr Kim Hyung Jun for my surgery. I also requested to get acculift for my double chin apart from the rhinoplasty.

Nana’s online consultant Kylie was extremely kind and caring from the moment we started communicating via KakaoTalk. They did not push or suggest and further surgeries or procedures.

I was offered some discount of the total price and hotel/airport service but I’m not sure if this is longer available as I believe this was part of a promotion they had going at the time I booked. I sent a deposit to secure the deal and a date.

On my surgery day Kylie (the online consultant) was with me throughout the whole process. I eventually met Dr Kim and he explained what he would do this included osteotomy, some tip work and a slight alar base reaction. He gave me a realistic picture of what he could do and I was happy with this. For example there were limitations to how thin he could make the width of my bridge. For some reason I asked for a straight nose which Dr Kim then said that straight noses are more for men as it gives more of a masculine look. He said he would make it slightly curved and I thank him so much for suggesting this because I love the curve in my nose now haha! We decided to with a natural feminine result. Dr Kim was really kind and soft spoken and made me feel at ease and confident about the surgery.

The surgery went well and I got to go home once all the post op care was explained to me.

Kylie was available for me to ask questions throughout the recovery period.

Nana offered deswelling light treatments and a deep cleansing facial post tape and suture removal.

So far I’m really happy with my results! I had my surgery this month and I’m only 3 weeks post op but I believe it’s too early to see final results. Overall I had a great plastic surgery experience and felt like I was very well looked after.

I am happy to answer any questions and maybe share before and afters, I may take a little while to reply :smile:

Hello there!
I’ll be going to Korea next week and have booked at nana for consultation as well... what was your price? If you don’t mind me asking...I’ll be going for liposuction.

The prices for rhinoplasty and acculift would be quite different to the ones of liposuction I believe in totally I paid around 8 mil krw won but I can’t remmeber the exact price, sorry!

I just found them on Instagram while scrolling over some surgery photos.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi Jazmin101, thank you for sharing your experience. I'm contemplating between Braun and Nana Plastic Surgery for rhinoplasty. Now that I came across your positive review, it made me lean more towards Nana:idea:. However, would you mind to show me privately your Before & After photos please? Would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you:smile: I also live in Australia btw, and I totally understand how significantly more expensive the procedure is.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...