BeautyHacker

[Beginners' Guide] PS in Korea

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for this post! So extremely helpful! I've been researching so hard on reddit and purseforum for detailed information like this and I am so glad to have discover this site! 

Is anyone else looking for a travel buddy to Korea from the U.S? I'm planning to find a clinic for rhino and eyelid surgery but I never done it before or traveled alone outside the U.S if someone would like to exchange Kakaotalk I'd appreciate it! Maybe we can share hotel cost and go shopping together when covid dies down.

On 11/13/2020 at 8:01 PM, Momocake said:

Thank you so much for this post! So extremely helpful! I've been researching so hard on reddit and purseforum for detailed information like this and I am so glad to have discover this site! 

Is anyone else looking for a travel buddy to Korea from the U.S? I'm planning to find a clinic for rhino and eyelid surgery but I never done it before or traveled alone outside the U.S if someone would like to exchange Kakaotalk I'd appreciate it! Maybe we can share hotel cost and go shopping together when covid dies down.

Hey! I'd be down to do this. When are you planning to have your surgery by? Also, what's your kakaotalk? 🙂

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...