BeautyHacker

Marble rhinoplasty review

After reading other threads, I also decided to share my experience. Before I start, I apologize if there are any grammatical mistakes or its hard to understand, because English is not my first language.

I searched about korean rhinoplasty and got online consultation from 2 clinics, I decided to get face to face consultation at the clinics and make the decision after. I always wanted higher nose bridge, my low nose bridge always bothered me, so I always contoured my nose whenever I do my makeup. It didn’t help much though )))): I planned to stay in korea for 2 weeks, also had my sister to go with me so that we could travel around too. As soon as I arrived in korea, I checked in to our hostel and went to Marble.

I went in the afternoon, and had to wait for a while. While I was waiting I saw some before and after pictures and they all looked so pretty, I also noticed a lot of koreans were there and few other foreigners as well, so I think this place must be famous in korea. After waiting, I got my pictures taken, I did consultation with the consultant and then with the doctor. The doctor drew pictures while he was explaining and the translator was also there to translate so it was easy for me to understand. I liked this place because they didnt push me to do so many procedures. and oh! the consultation was actually longer than I expected, now I think I know why there is a wait. At first I wanted to get another consultation at another clinic, but I liked the consultation at marble, so I didnt go to the other consultation and decided with marble.

On the day of surgery:
My surgery was under sedation so I needed to fast for at least 4 hours. Before the surgery I also got to meet the doctor again, and when the doctor drew on my face I felt suuuuuper nervous. The doctor also explained things that I should be aware of or other uncomfortable stuff that I would experience after the surgery. After that I went to get the surgery, and I was very nervous but I felt better after seeing the nurses looking so professional. I laid on the bed, and after they put the anesthesia in, I didnt remember anything. After waking up from the surgery, I was already in the recovery room. I rested until my sister came to help me check out. After that I just stayed at the hostel. It was hard for me to breathe because my nose were stuffed ): I think it was a good idea to bring my sister along with me because she helped me getting food and everything lol.

The day after the surgery:
I went to the clinic to get the cotton they stuffed inside my nose, I felt so much better after getting them removed because I could breathe through my nose again. The day of my surgery was a pain because of the dry throat as I had to breathe through my mouth. ):

Week 1:
The translator told me the swelling will be worsen upto the 3rd day after surgery. So I expected a lot of swelling but the swelling wasnt as bad as I expected. The pain in my ears however was very bad. And also because on the 7th day I get to take off the cast, I was very excited (half excited, half nervous lol) I met the doctor again after removing my cast, and the doctor told me my nose still has swelling and bruising but I dont have to worry about it because the surgery went well. My sister also told me that my nose looks great. I thought it was too high at first, but they told me it will get lower after the swelling has gone down.

1 Month:
Swelling and bruise has gone down after 1 month, but the sensation around my nose have not fully come back yet. But I read in other reviews that it will come back after few months, so I didnt worry too much about it. My parents also liked the results, and told me I got prettier and I like it because I dont need to do nose contouring anymore lol.

2 Months:
Its been 2 months after surgery, I feel so much more comfortable now. I used to be very cautious when I washed my face and did my make up at first, but now I dont need to be that cautious. The scar on my incision area is much lighter now, you wont be able to see it when I do my makeup. The part where my nose was hard is much better also. Right now my coworkers know that I did nose job (because I really didnt have any nose bridge) but they told me the results are natural.

uyt.jpg
before
0987564.jpg
after
654546231.jpg
after

• 2 weeks later...
It got much better now. the scar has faded too! you can't see it if I wear makeup. I will upload another review soon. I've been so busy with work lately, so I will post one during the weekend if I get the chance to.

I used silicone, septum cartilage and ear cartilage. The part where they took out the ear cartilage hurted a lot :sad:((

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, they took out mine the next day. I remember it because I remember being so happy I could breathe through my nose again.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you! I got a lot of compliments from my friends as well :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...