BeautyHacker

Marble rhinoplasty review

I tried to update every month but I couldn't but since I work from because of the coronavirus, I can be sneaky and browse through purseforum in between work lol. Woow it feels so weird seeing picture of my old nose.. I feel like I need to delete my old pictures lol. So its been about 5 months now, there aren't any major problem so far, and I'm quite happy with my nose. I can say it was a good decision to do the surgery in Korea. Also, really appreciate the compliments you guys give!!

The bruise and swelling is no longer here, and it looks more natural now, especially on my bridge. I worried at first, because it was too high. I could feel the swelling going away a lot the first 3 months after surgery, but after that I don't feel any big difference. I like how my nose looks now, the contour, shape and height lol. I really hope its not going to change anymore. The hardness is so much better and softer now. The scar has faded too, you can barely see it even without makeup. I'm not as cautious as few months ago when I wash my face and makeup, but I still try to be cautious all the time. I really hope the coronavirus situation ends soon and travel around again ):
654894229.jpg
654894235.jpg

• 2 months later...
Its already over half a year since I went to korea to do my rhinoplasty. I remember being soo nervous for the surgery but I'm glad I did it because I'm happy with my nose. There are no more swelling on my nose, and the scar has faded so much, its not noticeable unless I look for the scar. There's no problem when I wash my face or do my makeup but I still try to be gentle and careful when I touch my face, just in case I do something to ruin my nose. I like how as the nose swell down the shape looks more natural. That's it for my update so far (:

The results look awesome! Can you share the name of the doctor at Marble who did your nose? Thanks in advance.

thank you!! I got my surgery done with dr. Seo!! I recommend getting consultation with him!