BeautyHacker

How long to stay in South Korea for?

Snorl4x99

Question

Hi everyone, I'll be having des and some Fg. just wondering how long I should stay in Korea for to accommodate consultations, surgery and aftercare. Once a clinic has been decided, how long have people had to wait to get a surgery date? Is 1 week in South Korea to do everything sufficient?

6 answers to this question

On 1/6/2020 at 5:23 AM, Snorl4x99 said:

Hi everyone, I'll be having des and some Fg. just wondering how long I should stay in Korea for to accommodate consultations, surgery and aftercare. Once a clinic has been decided, how long have people had to wait to get a surgery date? Is 1 week in South Korea to do everything sufficient?

Depending on the period (peak/non-peak) as well as how busy the clinic would be. I would say 1 week might be a little rushed as the surgery date may not be scheduled on the following day after consultation. I would recommend you to give some allowance of +2 to 3 days. 

Stitches removal is usually on day 5 or 7 depending on the procedures done. 

Edited by cupcake_star
typo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Snorl4x99 said:

Hi, I heard foreigner usually wait for few days (1-3 days) to schedule  surgery but clinics prioritize foreigner if possible. They know limited time. I think 1 week is too short. Usually it takes 5 -7 days for suture removal (incisional DES).

• Like 1

I would say if you havent secured a clinic yet and looking to do some face 2 face consultation, you would need to buffer 1-2 days for consultation and then additional 7 days for recovery post op. Total would be 10 days minimum. Suture removal is always done on the 7th day, 5th would be too early, this is based on my experience 

• Like 2