BeautyHacker

Breast Augmentation at MBW

Hope everyone has been having a happy holiday and a wonderful new year!

I am almost 3 weeks post op from BA

**This may be a long post but may be very helpful for women interested in BA surgery**
**This post is also NOT sponsored and I was not asked to write a review on purseforum, I am posting this because I had a very good experience and want to give back to the community that has helped me**

I have been a long time lurker here on this forum and have been looking for the right doctor to do BA for awhile now. I am very picky and the doctor's "style" and consistency matter A LOT to me. After reading reviews here on the forum and in a kakao chatroom I seriously considered Banobagi, PJS and MBW. However, after looking at reviews and looking at before/after photos I crossed both Banobagi and PJS off the list. Banobagi has excellent doctors and results but their prices are so ridiculous in my opinion and I knew I could get just as good for less. PJS is another really good breast surgeon and overall a great/honest doctor with good transparent pricing, however the results were a concern since his work seemed a bit inconsistent and I want perfection.

I decided on Dr Lee and since I went to Korea in peak season and didn't have much time I was worried about securing a consult and surgery date. From other girls I was told the clinic had no English speaking staff besides Dr Lee. I thought about hiring a translator.. which I have done in the past but first reached out to Misooda and see what price I would get quoted since I have heard positive things. I have not used their services before prior to this but they were able to negotiate a discounted price and provided me translation services as well as rides to/from airport, I have had surgeries in Korea before without this service and I was VERY SATISFIED with my experience with Misooda.

** I am usually very against services such as DocFinder which promotes their usual few clinics with exorbitant pricing. Prior to contacting Misooda I already knew what price I would pay for the implant I wanted and they got that for me while also giving me the extra perks of free translation and transportation service, so I highly recommend them. They are also reply quickly on kakao which I appreciate.**

I always try to do my surgeries as early in the week as possible (so doctor is not tired). So I went to the consult on Monday, was a bit late but my translator was gracious. I had naturally good breast shape and tissue (just too small) and Dr Lee suggested 390cc, I went 430cc however because I was afraid 390cc would be too small (I wish I did bigger.. maybe 500cc lol). Keep in mind Korean BA doctors are also more conservative than compared to Western doctors. I also chose Sebbin using sub fascia technique over muscle. I honestly think Motiva is over marketed and a bit too firm in my opinion.. but it is up to your preference.

Next day I had surgery. They use sedation rather than GA. I was in a lot of pain that day, Korean painkillers are no good haha. I had two follow up appointments and I was in no pain after first 2 days postop. They look REALLY good and natural and I am happy with my result and how smoothly the trip went.

I am still healing but will update when I have time. School starting again soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...