BeautyHacker

Hyundai Aesthetics/ Dr Hwang

After years of reading this forum I decided to finally bite the bullet and get eyelid surgery this year. Dr Hwang is at the top of my list as I like the work that he does and he seems to have good reviews here but he and the clinic are not discussed here as much as others are. I was wondering if anyone has any experience or any information about him and the clinic.
Also does anyone have any clinic recommendations for clinics that do dramatic eye surgery?
thank you so much!

• 2 months later...
I'm planning to do my eyes and nose at hyundai too! Coz i like the work that he does too. From my own research, I feel that he is good with dramatic dolly eyes. Check out their instagram and website for before and afters. I like their before and afters.

Lots of people are saying that before and afters are photoshopped so I'm worried about relying on them too much I had a look on koreanplasticsurgeryadvisor to see their reviews but their two DES reviews ended with "if you need help, you can ask me, friend~" and "if anyone want to get some resources about Hyundaimihak, you can ask me, i can share my experience and info about this clinic." so they may possibly be promoters, I'm not sure. I'll try having a look on naver to see if there are any reviews, I think those will probably be the most authentic right.

Hyundai is popular for eyes, nose (especially revision) and lips. I did my nose and eyes in Hyundai actually as I liked Dr Hwang's work. He is good with dolly eyes, so if u like big dolly eyes, Hyundai is a good choice. Personally, I like dolly style.

I actually liked that the clinic is not that big, not like those popular "factory" clinics. My consultant was Sky - very friendly and such a sweet girl. I became friends with her after my surgery! Dr Hwang seemed experienced and was pretty attentive. I told him what style I wanted for my eyes and nose and listened to his advice. Honestly, I didn't research as much as the others here in purseforum as I felt that doctors would know more. I just read reviews here and there (had to make sure that they dun have deaths or botched surgeries), and chose mainly by looking at before and afters. I consulted with 3 other clinics (DA, Banobagi, View) before settling for Dr Hwang. Price wise, reasonable.

I think they are not discussed much coz they are popular among the Koreans instead of foreigners. But I think they are starting to open up to foreigners though!

• 2 months later...

Do not recommend Dr.Hwang, I had my primary double eyelid surgery and ptosis correction with him end of 2019 and it’s totally Botched, my eyes are asymmetrical, and one eye has a lump formed after the surgery. now I’m looking for a revision surgeon...