BeautyHacker

Got 3 shortlists for facial contouring which are JK hospital, Banobagi, and DA plastic surgery

Hi guys, i am planning to do face contouring in Korea on 2021 and at the end of this month, 28-29 Jan 2020, I am going to see the doctor there for consultation.

I've got 3 shortlists for face contouring which are JK hospital, Banobagi and DA plastic surgery. Do you guys recommend any of this or others apart from three hospitals I mentioned above.

Help me plssss ><

• 2 weeks later...
I’d also highly recommend to visit Dr.Oh from Regen. For me, no matter what people say about him, he’s the best maxillofacial surgeon! I got zygoma reduction with v-line done with him few years ago and got really good results. Lot of people warned me about this surgery, high possibility of skin laxity or nerve damage etc. when I had my consultation with him I asked all those questions and received very honest answer. I wanted to cut my lover jaw a lot but he said that it’d be very dangerous, as my nerves located too low. I’m pretty sure, lot of surgeons would just agree with me and do as I wanted giving me a result I asked for. As for skin sagging, he said that my skin condition is good enough and due to his method I won’t experience any and I really don’t! So, combining all that +my amazing results I can state that he’s the best and one of the must-visit plastic surgeons! Good luck!

Do you have before and after photos?

Thank you very much!!

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 months later...
Hey have u already done ur surgery ? I have seen many good review of Dr lee dong Chan when he was at View clinic now he is at DA