BeautyHacker

Rhino, acculift, and eye fat repositioning - best doctors at View and Dream?

I'm planning to go to Korea in September/October (I heard from my Korean friend that that's the best time to go) and I want to get Rhinoplasty (open, nose reduction), eye fat repositioning, and acculift. Anyone have experience getting a bunch of procedures done on their face at once? I've been talking to View and Dream as I've heard those are the best for doing multiple procedures. I figured doing everything in one trip would be more economical and convenient. Does anyone know the best doctors at View and Dream for face? Should I be looking and consulting at more clinics than just these two if I want to get 3 procedures at once? I read that these two are the best for multiple procedures and that celebrities go to. This would be my first time going to Korea and getting PS.

Edited by Margaret

Sorry I can't answer your original question OP but wanted to ask is there a reason why friend said sept/oct is best time to go?  Is it less busy and/or are prices better this time of year?

I also contacted View yesterday and they already got back to me.  Looking to have lower eyes revision (to remove fat graft lumps)/ full face fat grafting / and something to fix my chicken neck LOL.  

What face procedures are you looking to do if you're ok sharing?

• 2 weeks later...

No worries! My friend said those times of year are best to go because of the weather and there will be no public holidays so it'll be less busy. Weather is important to consider because you'll be healing so you want to be comfortable. Public holidays also means more people will be getting work done and the city will be busier. Hope that helps!