BeautyHacker

My Full Body Liposuction Experience in Korea

Hello readers, I want to share my full body liposuction experience in Korea that I did december last year. I'm a 22 years old that have been struggling with my weight for the longest time I can remember. I think I just have a very bad eating cycle and lifestyle. Ever since I enrolled in university, I have gained around 20kg in around a year. The highest weight ive ever been in was september last year which was 92kg. That was when I thought I needed to do something about my weight actually take action.

I've tried dieting and excercising coutless times before, but I'll always gain it all back, even more that before I started. Since september until december, Ive managed to lost a few kgs and stayed at 86kg. But I still wanted to lose more weight since my height is only 162cm, 86kg is still way too heavy for me. So I decided to do liposuction.

Liposuction have been in my mind for years now, I would cassually search about it on the web from time to time whenever I see no more hope for my weight loss journey. Its something I've wanted to do. And to note, I do know that liposuction won't make the number on my scale go down. It'll just shape the body and removed the fat in areas that its targeted to. But, I still wanted to do it. As a jump start so I'll have more motivation in losing weight after. Cause no matter how hard I tried dieting, I just feel like I dont see the results which then makes me go back to binge eating again. So I made up my mind and decided to just do it.

After doing my research about which clinics to choose from, that can do fullbody liposuction, I decided to the procedure with Pretty Body Clinic. I found out about them from Instagram, and i saw one of the patient with a similar size with me, and her results looked amazing. So i contacted them and talked with Hyelim from KakaoTalk. Hyelim is honestly very helpful in answering my questions. I wanted to do the procedure as soon as possible and managed to booked a surgery day around 3 weeks from the day I contacted her. She helped me with figuring out the accomondation and other things to prepare.

Arrived in korea D-1 of the surgery date, went in for a consultation with the doctor and a couple of medical tests to make sure I was healthy enough for the surgery tomorrow morning. I met Hyelim and Angelina, they are both fluent in english which helps a lot as my korean in very limited. I consulted with the doctor and tell him which part bothered me the most, which honestly is everywhere.

On the the day of the surgery, i came early in the morning to the clinic. Went in for the final consultation and next min I was laying on the table. Not very nervous to be honest. I woke up in the recovery room a couple hours after, stayed in the recovery room for a few hours until i was strong enough to go back to my hotel. The nurses were very helpful as my fluids keeps leaking, they helped me clean up and explain how to do it later by myself when I went back.

My surgery is separated into two days, i did my upper body first on the first day, and my lower body on the 2nd day around 2 days after the first one. Same as the first one, I came early in the morning to the clinic. Woke up few hours after in the recovery room. Stayed for a few hours and went back. I started with 86k on the first surgery day.

Personally for me, the whole process was very painful. It was hard to do anything, I couldnt sit properly, move my arms or do any basic movement without any pain. The first week was probably the hardest. After the first week passed. I was able to walk around Seoul without feeling like my arm is gonna fall off. I stayed in Seoul for around 15 days, I went to the clinic almost every weekday to do after care treatments to help with the swellings and also check ups. One day before I left Korea, I was perscribed diet pills that I can start taking a month after the surgery. I did come final treartments and left Korea on the 15th day.

The whole proccess was easy as I always had Hyelim and Angelina one text away, I can just message them if I have any questions and she would reply as soon as possiple. So I had no dificulity during the recovery proccess. Even when I went back to my home country, they still messages me asking how I was doing and we are still keeping in contact.

It's now been around 2 months post-operation. I've been diligently controling my diet and doing light excercise, and now I'm back in korea for a holiday, I went to visit Pretty body again to do 2 months checkup to see how everything is healing and get my compression garments reduced in size and they were very loose already. In total I have lost a total of 11kg. I now weigh 75kg and my body fat percentage went down too. I still have another 4 months before I can see the final results, as they said the final results can only be seen after 6 months. But so far, I'm really liking the results, especially my upper body. The fats on my back and under bra area is no longer there and I cannot even pinch it anymore. Even though I've only lost 11kg, but the changes in the body is very visible. I cannot wait to see the results for my lower body as its not very visible to me right now, but Angelina said they are still swollen and I still have another 4 months. So i have to try harder on my diet and do more excercises so that I can make the most our of my full body liposuction.

I'll probably be coming back again on May to have another check up and see how I've changed from before operation to 6 months post operation. I hope I can reach my goal weight soon. Thank you for reading, I'll probably write another thread with my 4 months update. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm sorry if the thread is messy, I've never written something like this before, but I wanted to share my experience fo those people that are considering getting the same procedure as me.

I went for consultation at PB and made my decision with them right away
though this was 2 years ago and I am still very happy with my result.
now I am looking for rhino surgery place in seoul and I may go back to PB for fat graft consultation sometime in may.

• 1 month later...