BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty Male "Docfinder spring promotions 63% discount" ???

Greetings and salutations everyone, i haven't done this whole posting on forums before but here i am as i am planning to get a rhinoplasty this year. I have had a lot of online consultations and i will list the clinics i have had contact with (all similar pricing except ME CLINIC). Me clinic qouted a very very low price of 3.6M KWN. Too good to be true ??? you guys can follow me on instagram: RHOKSAZ

1. Me Cosmetic clinic
2. Banobagi
3. JK Plastic Surgery
4. GNG Hospital
5. JW Plastic Surgery Clinic
6. VIEW

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

I have conducted tremendous amount of research on these clinics and i have had my bet on Banobagi. Can i get some suggestions on which clinics offers the best natural result on rhinoplasty. I have had contact sport about 4 months ago and suffered a nose injury and now it's slightly deviated to the right which bothers me a lot as seen on second image .. in addition i also have this hump on my nose that i wanted remove, i guess this is an easy cure. Any suggestions and opinions please feel free to leave a comment. I have been to korea before but not for PS purposes and i never thought i would go through this type of event in my life.. HAHA :P.

Majority of this clinic estimated price before on site consultaions are around 7.5M KWN and now Docfinder just dropped the BOMB !!! on 63% discounted price for surgeries conducted in April this year which is next month (see image 3). How exactly this is calculated? so they are saying ? 7.5M for rhinoplasty down to like 3.6M ???? too good to be true ?? i emailed Hanna from Docfinder and still yet have to receive a reply. Additionally, do these prices vary from seasonality? for example i know winter season is the peak season as student and employees tend to have more days off, but would the price for surgery drop around August? At first my target for PS is August this year but yeh, if this docfinder is correct then i might just hit it around April.

Hey I’m also a guy looking to get some rhinoplasty done in Korea but maybe looking to go in September as it’s suppose to be a slower season and hopefully by then the Coronavirus scare will go down and it will be safe to travel! Let me know what you find out about that deal on doc finder! I been doing research on the forum here and people don’t really recommend docfinder as they don’t help with negotiating the price for u at the clinics as they need to make commissions from it as well. But with that deal it sounds too good to be true! I wonder what the catch is! I’m looking at DA plastic surgery, Banobagi and possible gng but the reviews on here about gng arnt too great.

Hey, my plan was to get PS in august 25 or in between august and september. But since docfinder korea dropped this promotion, now i am trying to find where to get the money so i can avail this promotion. HAHAHA .. you are right ? whats the catch for this ? its too good to be true .. or perhaps their business has been affected by the coronavirus. i will inform you if they reply to me. Other than that if i happen to get my PS in august/sept. wanna be surgery buddies ? AHHAHA share air BnB and stuff ..

I’m definitely down to be surgery buddies cause this will be my first time going to Korea. I’m definitely shooting for September 10- 19 so I can save a little more money and take work off.

Does anyone know if it matters if we get quotes from clinics now or is it better to wait a few more months when the virus goes down and prices may be cheaper? Not sure far ahead should you book a f2c consultation and if that’s gonna affect ur bargaining power later on lol

im sure it’s on female rhinoplasty as well, we’re still waiting from prettyboy to see if the representative from docfinder responds with details. After doing research on the forums here looks like Banobagi had a promotion last year of 30%off for rhinoplasty in the month of June. So going to keep an eye out for that as well this year, since April it might not be safe still to travel to Korea.

I got an email from Docfinder. Preices seem to be hiked up to look as if they're having discounts. Alar reduction and osteotomy alone is for over 5 million and thats the discounted price. Some clinics have 20% discounts but its for the first 200 hundred people who sends money and shady stuff. 63% seems to be a lie, im not sure what i expected from Docfinder.

Yes too good to be true. Only 20% off on rhinoplasty and they raise the price to make it look like they are having discounts anyway

Alright guys, i received a reply from on docfinder.. so basically they have registered me through their system as a client. seems like that discount is only UP TO 63%. pretty much they give u you 4 clinics to choose from which docfinder is sponsored by these clinics. They are having a promotion indeed but not 63%, it's case to case basis and on which clinic you go for. so the 4 clinics mentioned are, banobagi, JK plastic sugery, ID and Nana. I have contacted these clinics and have asked for a qoute itself and not going through docfinder and as i have mentioned before average price is 7.2 mil for a rhino. I haven't tried reaching out to NANA though. I am unsure how they are as a clinic. Any thoughts on NANA ? .. today i have also reached out to ANSWER plastic surgery as ive seen a lot of influencer's going through them and they seem to have 1 year warranty for their surgery and claims that only 2 surgery will be conducted per day and still waiting for their reply. Now i am in big big big debate between banobagi and answer. So basically if you deposit & surgery until April 30, 2020, only for 200 first patients who sent a deposit, each patient can choose only one listed surgery promotion with 40% discount. I really dont know why they are posting 63% discount but only qouted 40% upon inquiry. So for example Angular Jaw Correction + Zygoma reduction + Genioplasty: 22.4 mil krw down to 13.44 mil krw. What i am really confused is that there is no rhinoplasty discount mentioned. .. however there is revision rhinoplasty and revision eye surgeries. Take note though that the discounted price they have given me seem to be in a package deal. Surgery1+ surgery 2 together .. i only wanted Rhinoplasty .. HAHA but i have read on other post's not to send deposit on these agencies bcoz if u do you are pretty much locked in with that clinic and its very hard to get the money back if u go for a onsite consultation and have chosen other clinics and also your bargaining power lessens. In addition, what got me is their free accommodation. If i spent over a certain amount of money for surgery they will offer me 3, 5 or 7 days free accommodation from their hotel clinics BUT.. for FEMALES ONLY ???? WTF is this ???. come on ?? why u gotta do me like that (cries) unfair much ??

anyways.. for those who are wanting to go on airbnb and surgery buddies .. im hitting up end of august to september this year. i can cater to which majority of you will want to fly .. did u know i was willing to dive through going next month april if this 63% aint a hoax.. but 3599 people are already infected with the virus so i was like.. YEH NAAA !!! better safe than sorry ..

Try opera
Namu
Mine plastic surgery

They give foreigners same rates as locals

I think I’m going to wait it out and see if Banobagi has some discounts on their website like last year during July hopefully. Any one have any tips on how to barging for a good price? I’m so lost on what the best way to go about that.

I would recommend MINE. They might not response asap but they are very good with satisfying results and the pricing is affordable.

• 3 months later...