BeautyHacker

Rhinoplasty at korea

Hi guys, I am a new member at here

i want to find more information about plastic surgery at Korean for rhinoplasty and breast augmentation but I don’t know which clinic is good and safe at rhino and BA.

but for rhinoplasty I have a list to consider but am still a bit doubt and want to make sure 

here the list 

- VIP plastic surgery Korean ( first I almost 100% want to go over there but I read some review at their Google site is not positive at all so am bit doubt and they are more expensive than other clinic) 

- JW plastic surgery ( which is I consider cause I see 1 influencer do rhino at JW and is not bad )

- nana hospital plastic surgery ( same like JW cause I see 1 youtuber go to nana for facelift is very nice but see from picture at their Instagram about rhinoplasty a bit so so )

so guys I hope you can give me information about more rhinoplasty cause I will do this first than BA.

and the nose I look is natural bridge (not to high not to low) more to harmony my face 

Thankyou 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I recently had my BA done at Nana PS and I love my results! Dr. Hwang specializes in BA’s, so I felt comfortable with him doing mine. He is super sweet and listened to all my needs. I am more than happy with my outcome and glad I went with him. 

I had a rhino done at ME Clinic, but I don’t like how upturned and uneven my nostrils look, so I’m looking to do a revision rhinoplasty in 4-5 months.. I’ve been reading about Wannabe and heard that they have great prices and great customer service. 

On 4/8/2020 at 11:29 PM, Bsavang90 said:

Hi! I recently had my BA done at Nana PS and I love my results! Dr. Hwang specializes in BA’s, so I felt comfortable with him doing mine. He is super sweet and listened to all my needs. I am more than happy with my outcome and glad I went with him. 

I had a rhino done at ME Clinic, but I don’t like how upturned and uneven my nostrils look, so I’m looking to do a revision rhinoplasty in 4-5 months.. I’ve been reading about Wannabe and heard that they have great prices and great customer service. 

I had a consultation with wannabe for primary rhino. Alice is the consultant that was helping me. She was quick to response at first and now I barely hear back from her. I know people who had good experience with Alice. But how slow she is to respond is concerning to me as a potential client. If she is this slow before Getting my money, Will she be there after my surgery? 

How did you like the dr? Did you consult with Dr. Cha? I just received a reply from her today. She took a few days to get back to me as well. She told me that she was sick for the last 3 days so she wasn’t able to text/work. I’m hoping the same... so far they quoted me 4.4mil won for my revision. I’ll have to wait to come in for a consultation in July or August though so that my nose could be fully healed.