BeautyHacker

When you decide to proceed a surgery, who should decide which result would suit you the most?

I’ve noticed that tendency during my consultations with 2 different surgeons. Although, I brought a wish pic, they kept telling or convincing me what I should proceed. I don’t really wanna get a surgery with someone who doesn’t want to give me a result I want. Is it same with Korean doctors? I’ve seen a lot of people with really good results, and most reviews on Korean plastic surgery are positive. Is it worth it to go to another country?

The human body has structural limitations so some designs are not possible/risky. Also, depending on the person's face, the ideal nose can look terrific or terrible.
You need to figure out why they are deviating from what you want. Normally, there is a good reason as most plastic surgeons know these surgeries are mostly about self-satisfaction. If a surgeon is willing to do 100% exactly what I say and never challenge/warn/recommend, I wouldn't go there. It's a collaborative process.
But the deviation can also be a sign of a surgeon not willing to listen. You gotta figure out which one it is.

Huh... I see your point, thanks for commenting here :smile:

For the last couple of days I contacted few Korean PS’s. Some of them were really quick in responsiveness but answers from some I had to wait few days. I don’t know why but it made a really bad impression and I immediately excluded them from my list. What if get a surgery there and have some urgent questions? – will I have to wait that long?? – NAAAH!
The second factor I paid attention to – price. What I’ve noticed, at some PS’s prices are ridiculously high with no obvious reason. Like I contacted DA and they quoted me twice higher than other PS’s saying that their surgeon is the best in proceeding rhinos (???). PS’s with lower than the average I also excluded. So, now I have 3 PS’s in my list: ID, Banobagi and Opera. At Banobagi the cost was the highest tho, but they argued that the surgery will be performed with the chief surgeon. Well, that kind of makes sense to me.

Best of luck to you :smile: If you want, I can (or show you how to) make a morph of you with the nose you want. That way, it's more clear what your vision is compared to the doctors, and the process wouldn't just rely on a wish pic of someone random. Take care!

I made a deeper research on those 3 PS’s that left in my list and was actually shocked! ID is blacklisted and honestly, I had no idea! It turned out that they had dead cases in the past! Well, I know, someone may say it was long ago YET it happened and I’m not gonna risk that much…

I searched and searched about both Banobagi and Opera and so far, reviews on Banobagi were way easier to find. Obviously, I want to get a surgery done with a doctor whose results I’ve seen enough. So, I finally decided to proceed it but not in the nearest future lol. Hope by August the situation with corona virus gets better, since I already made a deposit.
So far at Banobagi when I sent them my wish pic I was told that each case is individual and to get the exact same result is almost impossible which also makes sense. But Dr.Lee – a surgeon with whom I’m gonna proceed rhino, said that he can actually bring out the most effective result and make my nose as close to the ideal one as possible – and that I find quite understandable too.
I think I made the right decision.