BeautyHacker

Anyone have experience with ITEM's Dr. Shin Kyung Jin?

I'm thinking of getting incisional ptosis correction and incisional DES once it's safe to travel again, be it next year or the year after; but since I've got so much time on my hands I've decided to ask around and get some quotes :biggrin:

I've been messaging ITEM and since they have a few surgeons that do ptosis correction, I showed them some of their before and after photos and asked them which surgeon did them. Dr. Chung is well known and seems to be reputable in the purseforum community, and I liked his handiwork here:
upload_2020-3-28_0-34-20.png

A surgeon that I haven't really seen much of though, Dr. Shin Kyung Jin, did these before and afters:
[​IMG]

I've seen youtube videos and read that a lot of before and afters are photoshopped and aren't genuine, and since I haven't heard much about Dr. Shin, I'm a bit apprehensive! Honestly Dr. Shin's results seem more like what I'm after, so I'm wondering, does anyone have any experience with Dr. Shin or have happen to come across good reviews?

I love it too!! Just wish I had more before and afters to decide :sad:
I'm going to wait until Coronavirus is over to go, so probably no anytime soon unfortunately...When are you thinking of going listentomeyall?

Oh for real?? I'll just post links to these photos on the clinic website it should be fine that way since it's on their platform.

EDIT: Oh man I don't think I can edit it! Where do I delete this post :sad: ??

• 1 month later...
Their noses are so pretty. I really wanted to get my rhinoplasty there, but I haven’t seen anyone in the before pictures with noses like mine most of the patients had small noses. Mine is fat and bulbous.