BeautyHacker

ugh I hate this corona virus

Will be hard for Chinese to travel this year I think..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, maybe. Although I've heard China and SK are already reopening the flight channel for business travel...so hopefully in 2 months regular tourists will be allowed to enter. Everything is such a big hypothetical right now!

It’s a busy season usually but I also hope it will be ok during summer..

yeah I’m praying for the best :sad: I was supposed to be in Korea this month checking out clinics TT

I’m hoping it won’t be too packed now to get an appointment :sad:!

that’s what I’m worried about, I messaged the clinic I was interested in about going later this year so i hope I hear back, when do you plan to reschedule it?

In May 2019 I went to Seoul for meeting few surgeons for FC. Finally chose Regen’s Dr.Oh and was planning to go back in the end of this month, already paid a deposit but can’t :sad: I’m sooo upset.. I was looking for that surgeon for an entire year and now have to wait again… I know there were few negative posts about Dr.Oh (btw, I’ve noticed they all were made by the same person) YET – it doesn’t stop me, as I met so many doctors and he was the best, so I didn’t change my mind. How about you? Do you know to whom you’ll go or haven’t decided yet?

I've heard many scary reviews about that surgeon as well! Who knows if he's a bad surgeon or has just made a few mistakes, since no surgeon is perfect. I was put off him though reading the comments here. Good luck for the procedure, I hope it turns out good! Looking forward to your updates.
I'm planning on VIP with Dr Lee. I've heard mixed reviews about him too, but I like the offer they've provided and his style and personality, according to reviews. So we'll see!

I'm totally put off spending two weeks worth of my money on quarantine rules. I'd rather save that for plastic surgery/traveling costs! I wish I could travel in August/September. I only get my holidays in July and January and July is looking unlikely. Thanks, Corona! and I wouldn't dare take a month off of work because I'd be too paranoid if my employer/colleagues would notice and penalize me for taking so much time off for vanity reasons :biggrin: