BeautyHacker

ugh I hate this corona virus

I'm sure you don't mean it to (or maybe you don't realize) but it comes off horribly when you ask people to prove things they say. Especially when you have no reason to doubt them.

I was up late when I watched her videos and I misunderstood what she said which was: " ...I quarantined myself to my apartment for over 2 weeks and went from my apartment straight into a clinic. It didn't really pose a huge threat. Especially with the precautions the Korean's took at both the clinic and airport."

But you can see and hear for yourself here:

Dr Lee at VIP has botched a lot of people. Look him up here and on RealSelf.com. He's also really expensive; too expensive to have mixed reviews. Plus he does the same thing to everyone. I was going with him and glad I didn't after the very person whose early results convinced me to go to him had bad results and her nose reverted.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel that!!! It also comes with a lot of people asking questions about why you’re doing it LOL, I get way too many “you don’t need it/that”

I wasn’t asking you to prove anything LOL, I was just curious to see the person experience and what procedures they got done since at one point I was considering quarantining and when I tried to look it up for more information I couldn’t find anything.

it’s not looking so good right now :sad: I heard on the news today they had a jump to 54 new cases because of a super spreader but I haven’t looked much into it tbh

oh nooo :sad: we will just have to hope that no more new cases comes up soon :sad:

Fingers crossed!! I’m hoping things will plateau again soon!! Have you decided on clinics to check out yet?

I've listed item, marble and atop, but I'm open to other clinics.

what makes me feel the worst is really the sense of helplessness and uncertainty - of not being able to make any plans without various fears, like 1) catching the virus, 2) even if I book, being unable to cancel my flights/accommodation/14 day self-paid quarantine thereby jeopardizing my financial health, 3) not knowing when the various governments will lift the travel restrictions and so on. it's a situation that's completely out of my hands and that makes me feel helpless and frustrated. not sure if any of you guys feel the same way! i've been 6 weeks in lockdown and i have 2 more weeks to go.

I feel you on that, there’s just so many uncertainties and it’s so hard to plan for anything :sad: lock down just keeps getting extended and a lot of places are hitting their second waves

I'm in the same boat. It's incredibly frustrating. Just use this time to research lots of clinics and doctors and narrow down all the relevant info to be 100% prepared for when the time comes :smile:

[QUOTE = "choukette، post: 33770587، member: 545029"] أنا أيضًا على الرغم من أنني كنت آمل في نهاية شهر أغسطس في وقت مبكر. ما هي فرص رفع القيود الحدودية بحلول ذلك الوقت! أصابع متقاطعة من يعرف الحق [/ QUOTE]

Hello your parents I want to know what is the name of the clinic and the doctor you chose for surgery and what kind of surgery will you perform