BeautyHacker

i want to ask you about 2 good revision rhinoplasty clinic in Seoul

I’m a student, living in Seoul, Korea and considering doing revision rhinoplasty for Corona vacation.
Has anyone been to these clinics for revision rhinoplasty- MOTIVE and Regen?
Motive is a small clinic with one plastic surgeon, specialized in rhinoplasty and Regen is a big clinic with many doctors, like ID and Banobagi.
They look like they are quite good in doing revision rhinoplasty and also seem to be famous among locals....

Motive - http://www.motiveps.kr/
Regen- http://en.regenglobal.net/m/

It is quite difficult to choose one..
I haven't seen any reviews about these clinics here.. Or maybe... I missed?
Anyone has got any experience or knows where I can get reviews about them?
( I can find them only on their websites , sns and Youtube)

Regen is not famous for rhinoplasty, let alone revision rhinoplasty. PM me and I can give you a link to one website but requires high fluency in Korean + Korean phone number. Never heard of Motive.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, you can consider looking at Cocoline or hanabi specialize in nose surgery the doctor there is an ENT from my search (:

• 2 weeks later...
There are plenty of reviews on Regen on this forum , most of them bad ones.. you just have to take your time and look through the threads on the forum. And since you are a student in Seoul, and most likely you can read and speak Korean, I am sure there are a lot of Korean websites abt plastic surgery clinics reviews that’s you can refer to. If I were you, I will take sometime and go to the clinics myself for consultations. Best of luck

• 5 weeks later...
please PM me as well, I'm interested

I am interested in revision. Would you please pm me the Dr's please. Thank you so much!

Regen has many scandals, you can find these reviews in this forum, I've never heard about Motive. For revision rhino, I'd recommend Dr.Cha from Mina PS