BeautyHacker

V line neck swelling Dr. Oh Regen

I’m sorry for what you’re going through. I feel your pain,m. I was attractive but so brainwashed by the photoshopped photos that all common sense went out the window. I had my zygoma and jaw reduced and now I look off balanced. It’s been 4 years and I don’t know which route to take. Have been doing research on cranial facial surgeons but I’ve learned that every surgeons have diff methods and opinions, some of them just guess and don’t know exactly what to do. When it comes down to the bottom line (money) you don’t know who to trust. Just want my face back...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he the one has so many good reviews on Real Self? I remember seeing the Regen building on a rainy day a week after my vline surgery. It was a really tall building with the word REGEN written on the edge from the roof. The clinics I consulted with were all dental clinics so they were much smaller comparing to Regen. When I was there, I remember there were so many constructions outside of that building. I thought that was a really established hospital considering the reviews online and the size of the building. This is so scary. Now I came back home, thinking back, I always think so many things that could go wrong while I was there alone. I remember the Regen building was very dull in color, and I didn't like the way they wrote their name on the building. I just felt like the letters were falling to the ground from a super high building. Very weird. Anyways, I can feel ones who is having an uneasy time with their ps, as this journey can be very scary. Let's not give up and keep on fighting!

Yes it is easy to get tricked by social media and want to look prettier and I didn’t think anything would go wrong.
my therapist says to stop blaming myself and looking At the past
It’s good we can expose South Korean plastic surgeons and show future men or women the risks.
I want my face back too but sadly I can’t get my jaw bones he shaved off without my consent
I hope my revision will turn out well but it will take 2 years
Did you try fillers ? Did you got on some consultations?
Did you see a therapist ? Thanks for sharing your story too
He wanted me to do zygoma too but said he can’t during two jaw

Hi yes he has positive reviews on realself but my partner and I put our review there too so you can read it , it’s about 10% negative. Yes the building is the tall building with big letters in Gangnam
It’s pretty old inside and even the operating tables are ancient
I don’t think they use a real anesthesiologists because I asked to talk to them after my tooth got knocked out and they didn’t locate them for me.
did your surgery turn out well?

thanks for the encouragement illl keep you updated on my condition

So scary! If anything, I hope he feels some public shame for at least the suspension :sad: How disgusting.

I will keep you in my thoughts! Thank you so much for getting your story out there. I know it can be super hard. When my scar (now removed) was healing very poorly after a surgery, I was so hesitant on posting about it for multiple reasons, and that was just a small scar. I'm happy that word is getting out about this clinic. I've learned so much about it already!

I hope you're able to gain back to your normal weight soon and feel a little at ease as your future surgery becomes more clear. I hope the sleep study can show something to where this clinic can possibly be sued!

Thank you, yes the Plastic Surgery Association tells you to look up your surgeon and check their status, so it is still important. I would not want go to someone who is suspended and not even know the real reason.
Yes I tried to be nice to Dr. Oh and Suyen for many many months. They kept saying my face was swollen and I would be fine. But I know my chin is moving and my mouth isnt moving so it is backward. I tried to post one earlier in February but I said I was suicidal and my post got blocked on realself and they gave me a 1-800 national suicide hotline number. Then I tried to give Dr. Oh a chance but again their treatment really upset me. The last straw was one I had to beg to talk to Dr. Oh on the phone or else I would be posting my real self review in 24 hours, then Suyen quickly acted and brought the telephone to Dr. Oh. I told him I didn't look normal and all the problems I had and I needed a refund. He was yelling over my voice and said that is exactly why I dont talk to patients and didnt want to talk to you, you don't listen you just want to yell. I said I'm not yelling, I'm telling you something is seriously wrong, and also you sawed my jaw off without my consent and my neck is swollen, and my jaw is setback too far and I talked to other surgeons who agreed. Then he said in 1 year youre going to look so good. I said give me a refund he said youre asking met o give money to you, what about what are you sending me in 1 year?? I said what are you talking why would i ever send you money. I already gave you 25,000 dollars and my partner paid you 10,000 for a botched job, he said you should send me double the amount in 1 year. What a crazy person. THen he handed the phone off to Suyen. She said I must get back to the patients who are here for consultation. I said oh you're ruining more people's lives , you have a horrible job and need to find a new one!
There wasnt anything I needed his guidance on anymore so I posted my review.
Yes I am going to do a sleepy study I talked with my Pulmnologist who believes I have Sleep apnea. he said it's serious.

I will update you

I'm trying to make sure I go with the best doctor here in the states to help fix me.

I shared my experience with my posts. I did had a fairly difficult time during the consultation phase with different clinics. I like the result I received and it matched with what I asked for.
I also realized big hospitals are so good at marketing..more like they have more funding for promoting their doctors and clinics. They lure people very easily especially for ones from overseas. I stayed with my Korean friend's family for the whole duration and they taught me a lot of FACTS that I would've never known before. I really hope yours will turn out well. There are always solutions! Don't give up.

So sorry to hear about that. As for this wacko surgeon, I remember reading about this on your Realself! It blew my mind that he was yelling at you on the phone and then had the guts to tell you you'd eventually be so happy that you should instead pay him double what you already paid. Like is he just going to ignore all of your tightness, headaches, muscle tension pains, mental trauma and more? He's got some screws loose upstairs. And yes, absolutely! Definitely the right doctor can help you out.

Yes I was shocked he said to pay him double in

I'm glad you had a positive experience and did the right research. I was fixated on Dr. Oh after I saw BonQui Qui blog post once and thought he was the best. I didn't really consider other clinics. I really should've done more research.
Thanks for educating others too if they really want to pursue going to South Korea.
I'm still wondering if a ghost surgeon operated on me. I really dont know why he would move my jaws so backward and my chin farhter back than before.

Thanks I will be positive and make sure I go with the best surgeon. It's a long road to get fixed but I have things to live for. He's set back my life a few years though

You just reminded me of ghost doctors! I had heard some horrible stories with those...sigh

How awful....! I am hoping that your future procedure(s) can be covered for you since they are for medical purposes. Hang in there ♥

I agree, they may try to give refund in order for @Enlighten99 to not say anything about her issue. But it feels like now they're just ignoring her problem totally. :yucky:

Yes they just don’t care and ignore
There is no way to make a clinic refund you in Korea
Threatening them doesn’t really help
Never heard they did for someone, especially big clinics../

but it’s still a good thing to share your experience with the ps community tho