BeautyHacker

breast augmentation story continued

I shared my 4 month breast augmentation story last time and few months have already passed! Time flies really fast.. I have been neglecting PF recently.. I got so many dms asking me where I got the surgery, so sorry I didnt answer, but I got it at marble in Korea, my surgery was done by the head doctor. I've been recovering nicely without any discomfort to the point sometimes I forget that I got boob job. The scar on my armpit has faded so much it doesnt even bother me. If I compare to the earlier days of post surgery, my boobs are so much softer when I feel them. The sensation on both of my boobs are back, not fully though. I really like the shape and size of my boobs more and more as they have settled. Although its lonely to be in a foreign country alone, when I see the results, I recommend it. But I think it would be way better if you bring along someone to support you. Writing this makes me want to go to Korea again hahahah. Im planning to go to Korea again once the corona is over for follow up and a possible consultation for other surgeries >.<
233755144.JPG 233755149.JPG 233755237.JPG 233755255.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
It was Dr. Il Beom Seo! I highly recommend him if anyone asks.

When I was first looking into boob job I found out about fat transfer as well, but my boobs were so flat and I wanted to get big difference, so ended up choosing implant.