BeautyHacker

My Breast Augmentation and Under eyes fat repositioning at VG Plastic surgery

Hello, my name is Elya. I`m from Russia. I live in Korea.

I get Breast Augmentation and Under eyes fat repositioning at VG Plastic surgery which located right on Gangnam street. I get surgeries 3 months ago.
I found this clinic on Instagram by hashtag. Before and After photos looked good and natural for me, so I decided to contact them. This clinic is new but every surgeon is experienced. My surgeon was Im Young Min who has experience over 15 years.
During the consultation, the consultant explains everything in detail about before and after surgery care. The surgeon chose for me breast size which fits my body. My size was -A and doctor recommended for me 325cc(+B or C size). And Kim Joon-Hyon recommended an eye fat repositioning for making my eyes bags smaller and more flat.

I came back home right after surgery(My husband picked me up). The consultant gave me an instruction paper about after surgical treatment. I came to the clinic again on the next day and after one week. My breast was acing in the first week a lot. And pain reduces as time goes. My under eyes area was swelling and bruising but after 2 weeks mostly became normal.

And now it`s 3rd month after the surgeries. I`m so happy about my result! My breast looks symmetry and beautiful and my under eyes area looks flatter as my doctor promised me. You can see the result on my before and after photos.
I`m so happy I had successful surgeries at VG plastic surgery. Thank you!
사본 -Photo 2020-02-13 12 56 08 AM.jpg Photo 2020-02-12 3 08 37 AM.jpg Photo 2020-02-12 3 08 51 AM.jpg
Before
Photo 2020-04-13 3 19 03 PM.jpg Photo 2020-03-12 4 10 08 PM.jpg Photo 2020-02-28 6 16 01 PM.jpg
After

• 3 weeks later...