BeautyHacker

How much should I expect for bulbous nose & alar reduction?

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping to get my nose done, but i don't think I will be getting any surgery that involves putting foreign objects or something requiring revision in the future. Based on my pictures, I believe i should be getting surgery for my bulbous nose & alar reduction. How much should I expect to be paying? Much appreciate for everyone's help.

For alarplasty it should around 1,000,000 won, while for the tip depends if you only have the cartilage tied, or a little more complex tip plasty procedure. Not sure how much is for the cartilage, but the tip plasty it should be around 3,000,000 won?
I had both bridge and tip and it was around 3,500,000.
Have online consultations with more hospitals to check out the prices if you cannot go for f2f consultation. ;)

which clinic do you go to?

Usually, if you have bridge and tip together, it will be around 3000-5000, bilateral will be around 1000. Revision or hump will be 1000 in addition.

Unrelated to your question, but I just wanted to say don't ever let the doctors convince you to put in an implant!!!!!!!!!!! I originally wanted the same thing as you, but got convinced into doing an implant bc I wanted my nose slimmer (I did not care about height and was happy with my height) and they said it wouldn't be much slimmer without an implant. Worst mistake of my life. Stick to your original plan and be firm.

You already have a great base to begin with, don't let them mess you up bc they want a higher paycheck :<

yes thank you!! I'm the EXACT same as you, i definitely don't want any implants because I don't want to EVER get a revision surgery just because something needs to get replaced in a few years. By not doing an implant, I think a revision can be avoided.

Did you had any complications?

I felt super uncomfortable in my own skin. My nose was super high, beaky and crooked. It did not match with my face and didn't look the least bit natural. I couldn't stand it anymore and removed the implant in a year. Terrible experience.
I think people who KNOW for sure that they want height should go for it. In my case, I was extremely happy with my original side profile and just wanted to work on the wideness from the front. I want to tell OP how important it is to be firm about what she wants. I got greedy and got convinced that I needed a dramatically slimmer nose and alittle height would make me look better but it made me miserable.

@torchwng If your doc says the result won't be dramatic enough and that you need an implant, RUN!!! These doctors love to stick a massive implant into everyone's noses and give people this super generic rhinoplasty nose that does not look natural because that's all they know how to do. I can tell from your picture that you already have excellent height that's proportional to your face and if a doc isn't willing to give you what you want, he isn't capable of doing it. I honestly wish I'd had someone tell me to be firm when I went to get mine done.

Sorry to hear you passed through such an experience...
But I am happy for you that you removed it and hope you feel better now!! :smile:
I agree with you that one should not get influenced by others do have procedures they are not totally sure about..