BeautyHacker

How’s Covid19 in Korea? I need a rhinoplasty there.

My nose (though I can definitely leave it for later). Slightly bulbous, curves when I smile for some reason and sticks out like it's some alien object, doesn't fit my face at all. Probably the weirdest goofy but creepy nose I've ever seen. I *wish* I could just get a minor nose job to make it a bit daintier, removing the odd tip or something, but apparently they always will be 2000~3,000$.
I hear ID, Motive, and Mvp7 - great options for rhinoplasties, accommodates English people like me enough but I also hear that clinics usually specialize.
Anyone in Korea? Could I be there in June?

You should do much more research on both South Korea's COVID-19 status and the clinics you are looking at. Use the search feature here for clinics. I don't know if you are American or not (I am), but here is the link to the Travel Advisory for South Korea: https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories/south-korea-travel-advisory.html

Thank you a lot, I think it will help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello, I was planning to go in fall for revision rhinoplasty at MVP or Mine clinic and other procedures. But I was wondering if anybody tried to get a visa these days ? They accept to give you one even if it's considered non urgent reason ? I am from Canada, I will start a thread also, I'm really wondering if it's possible...