BeautyHacker

Clinic Recommendations to Revert Previous Jaw Surgery

Hey everyone,

I had a double jaw surgery back in '14 to fix an underbite. I like the way I looked before, and didn't think my appearance would change that much from this, but it did.

I was dissatisfied mainly with the outcome of my upper jaw.

I've done some research for clinic that could possibly help with this, but still not sure. Can someone recommend one that would be fine with a purely cosmetic jaw surgery, that would be fine with moving my upper jaw back. Even if I do go back to having an underbite

Where did you go originally? Whatever you do don't go to Dr. Oh from Regen. He's a Plastic Surgeon, he's not an oral and maxillofacial surgeon and I got botched.
Where do you live now? You really dont want to shortcut it with your teeth. Do you have photos

Yeah, I've seen a couple of your posts. Really sorry to hear that, and I hope you have a good outcome at the end.

I'm in US. I had my surgery done by a older surgeon in Austin, TX. He was more focused on getting a perfect bite, and not worry about aesthetics all that much. The only reason I had surgery was bc I always had dentists telling my that my bite needed to be fixed by surgery. I really wished I'd thought of possible failed outcomes. But had always trusted doctors.

Thanks it's a long road ahead for me.

I dont think they would want to give you an underbite again.

Maybe try The face dental which are oral and maxillofacial surgeons but still I wouldn't ever go to a foreign country again.