BeautyHacker

My picture is jaw surgery

مرحباً كيف حالك ، أود أن أتحدث إليكم عن شكل وجهي ، لأنني أعاني كثيرًا وأشعر بالاكتئاب بسبب مظهري. لقد أجريت عملية تجميل الأنف ، ولكن النتائج مخيبة للآمال لقد طورت صورتي وأريد أن أسأل ما هي الإجراءات التي أحتاجها لتغيير مظهري وأنا أفكر في إجراء لتحديد الفكين ولكني لا أعرف أنني ذاهب إلى أي عيادة أريد عيادة وطبيب موثوق به الرجاء مساعدتي باسم طبيب موثوق به ولا أريد إعلانات لأن هذا هو مظهر وجهي وسأعاني إلى الأبد من أي نتائج.

Hello how are you I would like to talk to you about the shape of my face, as I suffer a lot and feel depressed about my appearance. I had a rhinoplasty, but the results are disappointing I have developed my picture and I would like to ask what are the procedures I need to change my appearance I am thinking of a procedure to determine the jaw vline but I do not know I am going to any clinic I want a clinic and a trusted doctor Please help me in the name of a trusted doctor I do not want ads because this is the appearance of my face and I will suffer forever from any results

Hello girl I think your nose doesn’t look that good after your rhinoplasty
Maybe you should consider rhinoplasty later
Where did you do this surgery ? doing your eyebrow could also helps
You can consider vline but please make some researches
I think DA and thefacedental has some good results
Depending if you want dramatic results or not

I will use the translator because my language is not English
I worked as a nose surgeon in Iran, but the results were not satisfactory for me and I was depressed
I would like to reduce the jaw and define the face, but I do not know which doctor or clinic is reliable
Please help me because I need advice and help
upload_2020-5-19_20-50-12.png

I suffer from a large face size and would like to have minimally invasive surgery in Korea I have a lot of concerns as I had previously undergone rhinoplasty but the results were not satisfactory and I experienced great frustration and depression that almost killed me very afraid that I would choose a wrong doctor I would like an excellent doctor for jaw surgery in Korea Please help me with the best doctor because I do not want to try it then it failed and then depression about my appearance

أولاً ، عليك أن تهدأ. إن اتخاذ قرارات ضخمة ليس بالأمر الجيد القيام به أثناء الانزعاج. بعد ذلك ، يرجى تزويدنا بمزيد من المعلومات مثل المكان الذي أجريت فيه جراحة الأنف السابقة ، وما الخطأ الذي حدث فيه وما المظهر الذي تتطلع إلى تحقيقه.

First, you need to calm down. Making huge decisions is never a good thing to do while upset. Next, please give us more information like where you had your previous rhinoplasty, what went wrong with it and what look you are looking to achieve.

She already knows and admitted that. How you stated this was rude and not helpful.

welcome I wanted to reduce the nose and slim it, and I had surgery in Iran, but I did not get a satisfactory result. Yes, no deformation occurred to me, but my nose never changed as it was before the operation. I am looking for a sexy look and I want a vline to slim and get a small nose 1kor.jpeg image.jpg

When you say "vline," which specific area of your face are you wanting to change?

Yes, I would like to minimize the face, but I am very afraid that the operation will fail by choosing a medical clinic or unreliable doctor, and he becomes very depressed and depressed again.
I want my face to be small and specific

I ask which specific face area you're wanting to change since vline surgery is a combination of a few different procedures and your face already looks slim.

You could make a large physical list of many doctors/clinics and research each one thoroughly (and write down your findings) then narrow it down to a couple of them. (Keeping in mind that many comments here are biased, and there is sometimes pressure to remove legitimate negative reviews which further biases our perception.)

And with each procedure you're considering, researching and writing down all possible side-effects. And maybe a list of resources for yourself in case you do find that you're feeling depressed at any point after the surgery. It's quite normal for people to feel depressed after jaw surgery (even after successful ones). All the best. :heart:

thank you so much
I want to minimize my face because the size of my face is very long and I do not like it and feel depressed about the appearance of my face and I really want to change
Is v line right for me?
Yes, I have already started searching for reviews but I cannot understand all reviews because I use a translation program and do not do the correct translation for the full reviews.
Also, I am new here and I really don't know any reliable clinics or reliable doctors
Please, can you help me make a list of trusted clinics to start my research
One member mentioned thefacedental clinic Is it a reliable clinic? Please really help me
I am very confused and very afraid of my choice of an unreliable doctor because I went through a previous experience and the results were disappointing and I do not want to repeat the same thing because I really can not fail again

تذكر أن ما تبدو عليه في الصور وما تبدو عليه في الحياة الواقعية غالبًا ما يكون مختلفًا تمامًا. أيضا في الصور السابقة واللاحقة التي أظهرتها وجهك ليست واسعة مثل الأولى ولا هي طالما الثانية. أنصحك بأن تهدأ قبل اتخاذ قرارات قد تجعلك تشعر بأنك أسوأ. هناك أطباء سيفعلون أي شيء لمجرد أنك تدفع لهم ، وهذا لا يعني بالضرورة أنه مفيد لك أو ما يجب أن يحدث أو أنك ستسعد به لاحقًا.

لا أعرف ما هو وضعك في الحجر الصحي (آمل أن تأخذ هذا بالطريقة الصحيحة لأنني أقصده بحسن نية) لكنني سأقوم بتخطي حاجبيك وتصفية بشرتك. سيساعدك ذلك على الإعجاب بما تراه في المرآة بشكل أفضل أثناء انتظار أنفك مرة أخرى. هل ترتدي مكياجًا على الإطلاق؟

أعتقد أنك قد تحتاج إلى بعض الحشو أو الدهون في وجهك وخاصة في الخطوط حول فمك ومعابدك. أعتقد أن ذلك سيساعد على جلب الامتلاء المعلق حول منطقة ذقنك وإظهار خط الفك (إذا لم يكن كذلك ، يمكن فقط القيام بكمية صغيرة من ليبو). لا أعتقد أنك بحاجة إلى إجراء v-line على الإطلاق. بخلاف جراحة الأنف ، لا أعتقد أنك بحاجة إلى أي إجراءات دائمة أو تطفلية على الإطلاق.

Remember that what you look like in pictures and what you look like in real life are often very different . Also in the before and after pictures that you showed your face is not as wide as the first nor is it as long as the second. I would advise that you calm down before you make decisions that could make you feel even worse. There are doctors that will do anything just because you pay them to and that doesn't necessarily mean that it's good for you, what should happen or that you're going to be happy with it later.

I don't know what your quarantine situation is (I hope that you take this the right way because I mean it with good intentions), but I would get your eyebrows threaded and clear your skin up. That will help you like what you see in the mirror better while waiting to get your nose done again. Do you wear makeup at all?

I think you might need some filler or fat in your face especially in the lines around your mouth and at your temples. I think that would help to bring the fullness that is hanging around your chin area up and show off your jawline (if not, just a small amount of lipo can be done there). I don't think that you need to have v-line done at all. Other than your rhinoplasty, I don't think you need any permanent or intrusive procedures done.

Thank you Dear
I am not too hasty and I intend to research well before making a decision
I intend to change my eyebrows and take care of my skin, but I really see that my forehead and face are really long, so I thought about performing a v-line surgery.
My nose is certain that I will have nose surgery again
My first nose surgery was performed in Iran a year ago and I plan to return it again, but I really do want to change my appearance.
Yes, I am wearing makeup but I make sure to show you my face without any makeup in order to give me a correct opinion about what I need
Thank you very much for informing me, but I am very confused about his surgery. Lin Lin There are many concerns and I want to make a decision and a correct doctor so that I do not feel another disappointment
These are my photos after applying makeup

Rude ? She asked for honest opinion