BeautyHacker

My picture is jaw surgery

Your Makeup skills are amazing tho

Yeah forget V line. Maybe forehead reduction but it is optional and not really necessary. Also the nose looks fine ans if you suffer no complications that means the doctor was simply conservative which is good.

Don`t be stressed dear. You look good. Only thing I would recommend is hair transplant (Check out clinics offering FUE/FUT) to reduce your forehead. For the time being you can try out bangs to minimize the forehead, hth.

Thank you
Yes, I will have a rhinoplasty surgery, but I do not see that Korea is the best in rhinoplasty
What are your suggestions to me, does losing weight reduce the size of the face?
upload_2020-5-20_20-30-47.png

[QUOTE = "Bella2020، post: 33807962، member: 706751"] نعم ، ننسى السطر الخامس. ربما تخفيض الجبين ولكنه اختياري وليس ضروريًا حقًا. كما يبدو الأنف جيدًا إذا لم تكن تعاني من مضاعفات ، فهذا يعني أن الطبيب كان محافظًا وهو أمر جيد. [/ QUOTE]

My rhinoplasty doctor did not change my nose, it seems like I had not had a rhinoplasty surgery, no change has occurred
I will search for a doctor to beautify the nose later
But what do you think about minimizing the brow surgery? Is it beneficial for me? What is the appropriate doctor for minimizing forehead surgery? Are their results satisfactory?

[QUOTE = "Mazikeen، post: 33808017، member: 653554"] لا تقلق يا عزيزي. تبدو بخير. الشيء الوحيد الذي أوصي به هو زراعة الشعر (راجع العيادات التي تقدم FUE / FUT) لتقليل جبهتك. في الوقت الحالي ، يمكنك تجربة الانفجارات لتقليل الجبين إلى أدنى حد. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you I really thought about a forehead reduction surgery because I feel that agriculture is not working
What are your suggestions for me and what is the appropriate doctor for minimizing forehead surgery?

• 2 weeks later...
You are beautiful! And I think your forehead is fine.

I would suggest that you look for clinics that do hair transplants. Please do not have your forehead surgically reduced, the scars are horrible. Just have the hair transplanted from the back of your head. Check out this thread:
https://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1023018-futvsfue-hair-transplant-in-seoul-forhair-mojelim-dana/#post-33682636

Losing weight can reduce face size but only up to a certain point since, of course, weightloss doesn't change underlying jaw structure and muscles.