BeautyHacker

can I mix and match plastic surgery clinics? (double jaw, rhinoplasty, eye surgery)

Hi~

I'm looking to get double jaw surgery because my lower jaw is shifted to the right (causing facial asymmetry) and I have a square jaw/long chin. I went through a lot of the threads in this forum and after doing research, it seems like TFD and EU are my best bets (unless someone has another recommendation?)

But I also want to get rhinoplasty (because I have a deviated nose) as well as ptosis correction + inner eyefold surgery. Except I can't get these procedures done at TFD and EU because those are dental oriented clinics.

My questions are:
1) Should I wait to get rhinoplasty until my jaw completely heals?
2) Can I get ptosis correction/eyelid surgery right before or after I get double jaw surgery?
3) What clinic is best for ptosis correction + eyelid surgery? (I do not want to go to somewhere that'll botch my eyes like ID, VIP, Dream, etc.)

Personally I think you should give it time. Maybe do the nose and eye together in 1 trip would be the most ideal. However I think you can do ptosis correction immediately after two jaw - my mom did her ptosis correction and it was quick and not very invasive. I would not do anything before two jaw - feels like it's too big of a surgery to do anything before.

I did vline and zygoma and thought about doing LAMS right after, during 1 trip (Local Anesthetic Minimal-invasive lipo-Suction), but during my recovery I don't feel like I want to do anything further so I decided to wait until 3 months later.

Agree with the above poster. Even if you could do another surgery along with jaw surgery, I heard several people recommend against this considering how demanding jaw surgery can be. As for doing nose + eyes together, that seems to be fairly common.