BeautyHacker

Nana Full Face Plastic Surgery Review

The moment I walked into Nana Hospital I had a very good impression. Everything was bright, clean, and the front desk was very organized and knew I was coming.
Consultant Kylie is the kindest and most understanding person you will come across. She responded to my texts very quick and answered every question. I talked to her for about 3 weeks before I finally decided to come to Korea. She is so patient, helpful and one of the nicest people I have ever met.
The same day I arrived, I had my nose, chin and fat graft consultation with Dr. Jang and my eye consultation with Dr Jeong Mi Sun. My Both doctors were exceptional and gave me amazing suggestions on how they would do my plastic surgery. They made me feel comfortable and confident that I was going to get good results.
On the day of Surgery, Kylie came with me to get prepped and she made me very comfortable. I wasn't nervous at all now! She held my hand and then I fell asleep and woke up and everything was done already.
I am very happy with the results as they slimmed down and lifted my face with threadlifting. I had an improved chin shape with fillers and my overall face shape drastically improved and was smaller than before. Now I have a smaller barbie line nose, and my eyes were much bigger and brighter! Swelling goes down slow, it took about 6 months for me to see my nose in full and I am so happy with it!

I was inquiring about 4 surgeries to them and they said they can give 25% discount if i make review and share photos of my future surgery. Did you try to ask about discount when you were talking to them?

yes i did but they said less discount can be given for their two main doctors, so i was wondering if others manage to get more than 25% for dr hwang and dr kim :smile:

i didnt do mine yet i was just getting a price quote from them. not sure how many surgeries you have to do to get discount, since i asked them for a few procedures myself