BeautyHacker

Zygoma Reduction @ Regen vs Banobagi vs DARPS

Based on my research, the follow doctors are most reputable for Zygoma Reduction:
1. DARPS - Dr Sang Woo Lee
2. Banobagi - Dr Jong Lim Park
3. Regen - Dr Myung June Oh
Which doctor among the 3 (or some other doctor not in the list) do you think is the best (in terms of results/success rate)?

I'm a chinese male in late twenties.
Price is not a consideration for me (I can afford up to $100k).
I might also consider V-line together with the zygoma reduction.
Which doctor would be the most proficient for V-line?

Don’t tell to clinics that budget is not a problem for you they will increase the prices !
All those three clinics sounds good to me for fc..
the best thing would be to consult them three in person to get your own opinion

You should consider EU dental,the Face dental or Gyalumhan.Get the consultation first then you can decide,don’t go to DA ,they have bad post op care.

Are they better than Banobagi/Regen? Which doctors there are the best?
Seems a bit reckless to decide which to go to just based on my consultation session.
Are there more definitive metrics (eg. success rate of each doctor)?

I am looking for zygoma reduction and mandible jaw reduction together.
I saw a video from YK (I believe the doctor's name is Dr. Kim Yong-kyu), which is amazing to lift up together.
The consultant quotes me 1.99 million won which is amazing (until this year only though)
I bet which is great to consider too.

The Face dental has only one dr Lee,EU dental has two doctors.
And for Gyalumhan,you can read the experience herehttps://beautyhacker.com/forums/topic/1019430-in-south-korea-ps-journey-fc-and-des-and-nose-filler-and-undereyes/

Among all of them I’d personally choose Dr Oh from Regen. I also contacted few places for V-line and although with Dr Oh it’d cost me a bit more , I think it worth it. A friend of mine got FC with him and I really like her results, so hopefully will proceed mine soon too .

IDK about success rate, but Regen Dr. Oh definitely has a high rate of unhappy patients for facial contouring recently... Also, if you base on success rate on this forum, it wouldn't be very accurate. The forum is known for having many fake good reviews. (not saying that the clinics you mentioned have fake reviews, but just something you should be aware of).
Consultation session actually tells you a lot. When you visit the clinic, you can see the facilities, cleanliness, if there are other patients, doctor and staff's attitude,... If budget is not a problem for you, spare some for a separate trip to consult at different clinics, take notes of how you feel, THEN do more research of their happy/unhappy patients rate and decide from there.

He got a lot of bad review recently
Some botched cases which is a bit scary..

I think you might be interested in Dr. Kazuaki Yamaguchi in Ginza, Tokyo. He did Airi Arimura’s surgery and she looks fantastic. He seems to have good taste, in my opinion.