BeautyHacker

Review revision double eyelid + Ptosis + Epicanthoplasty (3 months after surgery photos)

It has been months since my surgery and I get so excited about the result so I wanna share it to girls who are considering having these types of surgeries.

1. Firstly, I wanna explain why I wanted to have revision double eyelid surgery. I had mono eyelid my whole life, my eyes looked too small compared to my face. Then 4 years ago, I decided to have non incisional double eyelid surgery which the doctor made some dots and stitches to create a natural double eyelid shape. 2 weeks after the surgery, the result didn't turn out the way I expected. One side was bigger than the other side, my eyes looked like I am sleepy and exhausted, sometimes I can feel my eyes convoluted. I have to wear makeup and eyeliner all the time to make them look even, so I decided to have revision surgery.

2. While I was searching for information about revision double eyelid surgery, I found Mina PS's videos on youtube and felt so impressed by Dr. Cha's abilities and his experiences. Then I tried to contact them directly but somehow it was led to Seoul Guide Medical. They sent me a quote but I felt it was expensive and I can't afford it. However, while I was searching on Facebook, I saw another Mina PS page on FB that led me to another email and it seemed like Mina owns it so I gave it a shot, turned out, they're Mina staff and they gave me another quote with a cheaper price!!! I was so happy and thrilled about it. In addition, Dr.Cha gave me a general view of what I need to do. As I expected, revision double eyelid surgery is a must, but he also advised me to have ptosis since my eyelid muscle was sagging a bit, that's why I looked sleepy; and I should have epicanthoplasty to reduce skin in the corner of my eyes. As he explained, that fold makes my eyes look small and narrow. I was totally happy and satisfied with his advice so I booked a F2F consultation in January.

2. F2F consultation in Seoul

I arrived in Seoul, Mina's staff helped me to book a taxi to Gangnam since I have a lot of stuff (I planned to visit my home country after my surgery). When I visited, there were some Japanese patients waiting to get their check up. Honestly when I saw them, I was like "Wow, I hope my surgery's result will be like that". My staff was so friendly and helpful. I had a consultation with Dr.Cha, talked more about what I didn't like, what I wanted to correct etc. Dr.Cha can speak English well so that's a big plus since I want to make sure there was no mistake at translating (I believed myself more than a translator lol). I didn't feel being pushed at all, all I felt was that he suggested the procedures that he thinks I need or I should have a more perfect eyes. I feel that I can trust him so I booked a surgery the next day. FYI, Mina was my only one option, I planned that if I didn't like it, I will just fly home for a short vacation before coming back to Canada).

3. D-Day

My boyfriend was with me at that point but obviously he can't be in the operation room with me, but Mina staff, she was there and holding my hand, and talked to me to calm me down, I really can't suffer pain well. I only had local anesthesia so I wasn't worried much. After 40 minutes, I was taken to the recovery room, my boyfriend was there waiting for me, after 40 minutes resting, I was okay to walk back to my hotel. The next 7 days, I went around Seoul since Dr.Cha recommended it, good for healing, so I went from Gangnam to Namsan tower, Gyeongbok palace and Namdaemun market to get some nice accessories. I was totally fine after the surgery and enjoyed my trip to Korea.

4. Check up and remove stitches

I had one check up after 3 days to clean my cut and 7 days after my surgery, I went there again to have my stitches removed. And here is the result as below. As you can see, my eyes look so much bigger and I have a refreshing look now, no more tired and exhausted look on my face. Both side eyelids are equal now, especially no scar in the corner of my eyes because I heard there were so many complaints about getting scar after having epicanthoplasty, it took me a while to decide to have it, the surgery just made my eyes so perfect now. I feel totally satisfied with my surgery and with the price. I saw some posts complaining about their price, so I hope this could be helpful to girls who are interested in Mina. I hope with my reviews, girls who are interested in Mina now have a more detailed review and more reasonable price. GOOD LUCK!

ptosis is 3 mil won
epi cantho is 1,2 mil
and because it is revision surgery so I have to pay 1,5 mil more but I got some discount, so it was 4,5 mil won in total (originally 5.7 mil)
I'd recommend to follow their page, seem like they run many discount events now.

I am pretty new too, but I've found there are good and bad reviews about PS in SK, not only good one. I just wanna share my amazing result. It was stressful and confused for everyone who is considering ps, so I hope I could help by sharing it.

Which email you sent?
Are they responded in English ?
Thank you

I tried to mail them at: [email protected]

Yeah they responded in English. After they know I am Vietnamese, the staff talked to me in Vietnamese lol~ But when I had consultation with Dr.Cha, we communicated in English, and sometimes when it's hard to understand, the staff will translate.