BeautyHacker

Hi all! I'm hopefully travelling to SK in mid-July from the UK -- subject to how restrictions are by that point ofc -- to undergo rhino, FC, and BA with DAPRS! As I'm going solo, I'd love to chat with those on this forum a little more before + during. Unfortunately the admin(s) have not given me access to BeautyHacker's Discord or Kakao groups (not entirely sure if they are active on this forum now), so perhaps we could start a new one? 

Edited by hachi-mitsu

10 minutes ago, Hello3 said:

Hi, may I know the Dr you're thinking for rhino at DA? I can't go until December because the Korean Embassy here is no longer giving tourist visas.

That's unfortunate but understandable 😞

I can't help you I'm afraid! I'm going with DA as their "DA Angel", which is basically a fancy way of saying I'm sponsored.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 9:57 PM, alessi19 said:

I will be going! not sure which clinics as of now, but want to do rhino revision, breast augmentation, and face lipo

Exciting! I was hoping that the need to quarantine in a government facility for two weeks would have relaxed, but since it's still a requirement I'm likely going to wait it out till August/September time, sadly 😕

23 hours ago, hachi-mitsu said:

Exciting! I was hoping that the need to quarantine in a government facility for two weeks would have relaxed, but since it's still a requirement I'm likely going to wait it out till August/September time, sadly 😕

I think they will in August! Let's hope 🙂 

I will be there until Aug 14th 🙂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lizlizgnocci said:

Do you need anyone to talk to on Kakao? I'm looking for some people to chat with about surgeries, I'd be happy to support you while you're there 🙂 my kakao is lizlizgnocci as welll

That sounds like a great idea! I'll go add you now 😊

@alessi19 feel free to dm me your kakao and we can make a group!