BeautyHacker

Does anyone got their eyes and nose done @wannabe

I wanted to do get DES and ptosis correction. I already had an online consultation with them. ☺️ I will definitely go with them for my eyes and fat repositioning(undereyes) I’m still looking for another clinic for my nose and fat grafting. I wanted to have a consultation @naturalism but seems impossible because they don’t have an English consultant. 😢

• 4 months later...
On 7/9/2020 at 4:53 PM, jemine11 said:

I wanted to do get DES and ptosis correction. I already had an online consultation with them. ☺️ I will definitely go with them for my eyes and fat repositioning(undereyes) I’m still looking for another clinic for my nose and fat grafting. I wanted to have a consultation @naturalism but seems impossible because they don’t have an English consultant. 😢

Hey! I was wondering if you ended up going to Wannabe for under eye fat repositioning and then going somewhere for FG. I might be interested in doing the same , how did that work in re. to swelling? Did you wait to completely heal from the under eye repositioning to then do fat graft?