BeautyHacker

Multiple surgeries at different clinics during 1 trip

Hi, I'm thinking of doing the 3 facial contouring surgeries (2 jaw, v line, zygoma) with TFD but I notice Dr Lee doesn't do revision rhinoplasties. 

I want to get a revision rhino as well during this trip, and maybe some fat grafts and a browlift. I still don't know which clinic would be good for this because I'm scared of shadow doctors and bad service/results. Regardless, will it be too difficult to revise my rhinoplasty to fit my new face contour during the same trip, while i'm still swollen?

Has anyone done multiple procedures at different clinics within 1 trip, about a month? And if there are any recommendations for accomodation that won't break my bank, please do tell me!

I think you need to do more research. You don't know that TFD is a dental clinic and you also don't know you cannot do any Rhinoplasty with 2 jaw. You have to wait 6 months after 2 jaw for the bones to settle and do Rhinoplasty. 

I strongly suggest you do some googling, reading and research. 

Edited by Hello3

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You should stay 2 months if you plan to do jaw surgery and rhinoplasty. One thing to check with the jaw surgeon is if there is a chance your you can have nasal septal fracture during the jaw surgery. Sometimes surgeons are using hammers and instruments that have a chiseling like impact on your face. This might cause some damage to the septal cartilage, which might make it a bit challenging your rhinoplasty if the surgeon needs to use your septal cartilage. If the septal cartilage is not usable they'll have to use donor rib cartilage or your own rib cartilage.