BeautyHacker

DA promotion High Elves contouring? anyone know about this?

http://www.daprseng.com/facial/non-surgical-facial-contouring/

Here's details about DA's specific non surgical v line procedure. It looks like they use a combination of botox, fat melting injections, and ultrasound facial. 

Generally speaking, non surgical v line is accomplished through various injections (botox, fillers, fat melting injections). Sometimes thread lifting is involved, but it doesn't look like it is for DA. In order to get a good v line effect with only injections, your bone structure needs to be v-ish to begin with, though. 

https://youtu.be/jJltYvT7rgU Korean, but English subs through CC. She talks about all of her nonsurgical cosmetic procedures. She doesn't show before and afters, but rather talks about what is each procedure is and her personal thoughts. 

5:40 she talks about botox for masseter muscles (she calls it chin botox) 

8:11 she talks about facial contouring injections (sounds like fat dissolving injections from her description) 

I personally get botox to the masseter muscles for the v line effect if you have any questions about it! I've also gotten ultrasound facial once, although not specifically for v line/face shape. I did it because I got it free as a birthday procedure, but it did help my face shape! 

10 hours ago, lorelei said:

http://www.daprseng.com/facial/non-surgical-facial-contouring/

Here's details about DA's specific non surgical v line procedure. It looks like they use a combination of botox, fat melting injections, and ultrasound facial. 

Generally speaking, non surgical v line is accomplished through various injections (botox, fillers, fat melting injections). Sometimes thread lifting is involved, but it doesn't look like it is for DA. In order to get a good v line effect with only injections, your bone structure needs to be v-ish to begin with, though. 

https://youtu.be/jJltYvT7rgU Korean, but English subs through CC. She talks about all of her nonsurgical cosmetic procedures. She doesn't show before and afters, but rather talks about what is each procedure is and her personal thoughts. 

5:40 she talks about botox for masseter muscles (she calls it chin botox) 

8:11 she talks about facial contouring injections (sounds like fat dissolving injections from her description) 

I personally get botox to the masseter muscles for the v line effect if you have any questions about it! I've also gotten ultrasound facial once, although not specifically for v line/face shape. I did it because I got it free as a birthday procedure, but it did help my face shape! 

OH thank you thank you 
I thought it was a more special program that creates a V-line without surgery since they named it 'DA's High Elves' i thought it was something special

Also from their Instagram i saw that they mentioned thread lifting as well so was thinking something special lol

also the video you included was very helpful xxxxx

Thank you so much 

116716537_914515579057694_8739975409649158530_n.jpg

8 hours ago, strawberrytea said:

Hi @lorelei,

How often do you get masseter botox? I'm really interested in it as I have a rather round face, but I heard some people develop slight jowls after getting it done repeatedly. 

really?? getting a lot of botox creates a jowl :000000 whattt that is scary

8 hours ago, strawberrytea said:

Hi @lorelei,

How often do you get masseter botox? I'm really interested in it as I have a rather round face, but I heard some people develop slight jowls after getting it done repeatedly. 

@strawberrytea

I get it done twice in the last 3 years (approx. once a year, skipped this year). I never heard about getting jowls from it, though! I thought some people use it to fix jowls! 😮

I'm 30 and I don't notice any jowls. I do it purely for aesthetics (I don't have TMJ), so I just do it when I feel like I need it. If you're doing it for aesthetics, it's also nice because when you do it, the muscles will get smaller naturally by not being able to be used for months 😂 The first time that I did it (May 2018), I was obsessed, so I checked every week to see if the muscle had gained its strength back yet. The muscle started coming back after about 8 months for me, but it was way smaller than before from not being used for 8 months. I only got it re-done at the 1 year mark (May 2019) because I was in Taiwan so I got it done at the same clinic I originally got it (it's wayyy cheaper than local clinics that I've consulted in the US). Even when I feel it right now (15 months later), the muscle is really small so I don't feel like I need to get it redone any time soon. 

1 hour ago, Gina said:

OH thank you thank you 
I thought it was a more special program that creates a V-line without surgery since they named it 'DA's High Elves' i thought it was something special

Also from their Instagram i saw that they mentioned thread lifting as well so was thinking something special lol

also the video you included was very helpful xxxxx

Thank you so much 

Clinics have such weird names for their "special" procedures 😂 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys! I just saw on DAprs's Instagram 

They post 2 before & after clips 

I think they look good, not as significant changes as v-line surgery but for non-surgery FC 

I think it worked well

What do you guys think I would like to know.