BeautyHacker

Help with korean plastic surgery research

Hello guys, my name is John and im still trying to decide on which plastic surgeon do my first rhinoplasty. The thing is, ive been trying to look for forums which give negative reviews on each of the place including VIP, JW, and BANOBAGI but i only see very little bad reviews and 95% good reviews on purseforum and realself which beauty hacker posts informed me are swarmed with people hired by companies to write good reviews about them. I want to join the kakao group/ the discord group but the admin seems to be missing and my kakao is blocked for some reason. Does anyone know of any other objective forum with real reviews on these korean plastic surgery centers. For some reason i am having trouble researching

• 2 weeks later...

Forums are a good starting points (even purseforum), but you just have to be wary of which posts are legit and which are from promoters. Usually, in-depth posts with detailed descriptions of consultations at multiple clinics, along with a fair (not excessively praising) evaluation of the poster's clinic of choice, are what I look for as "legit" posts.

For me, the most helpful thing that I did while researching clinics was to reach out to people who had personally gone to my clinics of interest over KKT, and ask for their experiences. Try your best to get on Kakao , there are so many resources available through those chat groups. Be prepared to read them almost constantly for months, and reach out to people who've personally gone to the clinics that you think would be a good fit for you. The Kakao chat groups favor smaller clinics and a more independent approach, but there is always the "flavor of the month" and cycles of popularity for various clinics. It's a bit more quiet nowadays due to the Covid19 lockdown/quarantines, but there is still alot of good info (as well as some bad info) floating around.

Here's my KKT. If you message me, I'll try to add you to the 2020 Rhinoplasty group if you're not in it already

https://open.kakao.com/o/sCHi1WSb

Edited by ChubbyBun
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Gangnum Unni has reviews and b&a pics of clinics as well but there are also promoters so you will have to look carefully to see if a review is legit. The app is mainly korean but you can click the translate button to read english translations.