BeautyHacker

Concerned about shadow/ghost doctors in Korea

Hi everyone! 

I'm a Korean/Canadian and have always wanted to get my boobs done. I have been doing tons of research on surgeons in Korea but feel super concerned about ghost doctors. 

Is this super common? How will I know that the surgeon I paid for is the one ACTUALLY doing the job? 

Going to Korea is most ideal because I want a doctor that understands my anatomy. I also want the Motiva implants, which are not accessible in North America. 

I would appreciate anyone's feedback, thoughts, etc. If you got your BA in Korea, please let me know where! 

Edited by BAjourney23

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would also have them sign on paper or in documents to sign that the doctor you met with will be performing on your face and take your phone to camera shot the documents. Also if you're going with a friend to have them watch the surgery in the observation room and be firm about it ! If they refuse then CCTV that you can view afterwards that the doctor indeed performed on you is a must .