BeautyHacker

How do I navigate Gangnam Unnie?

I've been trying to find before and after photos for certain clinics, but I can't find them using the search bar or any English-speaking social media. So I tried using Gangnam Unnie, but since I can barely speak Korean (I can understand a little) it's been difficult for me. I can see various before and after photos from random clinics, but I can't find where to search for a specific clinic. The only search bar that I can access seems to be for events only... If someone could help me with this I'd be super grateful

@polishedjade are you searching in English or Korean? You will have better chances searching by the Korean name. Do you know the clinics you want to search for? I'll try to dig up the Korean names for you to paste in. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of those apps because they're specifically designed to undermine rational decision making and increase impulsivity. They're great to scan and get some ideas, but I would not rely to heavily and base my choices on reviews or photos found there. 

• 4 months later...

You'll have to search for the clinic names in Korean for best results. Sometimes if I'm not sure what the navigation buttons mean, I would just take a screenshot and get my phone to detect the text and translate for me haha

• 1 year later...

There is a specific search bar to search for hospitals. Take a picture and upload to a translation app to understand the words. Sometimes, you can search by English clinic names but other times you have to search by the Korean name.