BeautyHacker

Is facial contouring worth it?

Hello, hello! 😄

Curious, after the surgery did you think the facial contouring surgery was worth it? 🙂

I want to go for v-line surgery, because I dont like my square jaw with a wide chin and it's something i'm very insecure about.

I would like a more oval face shape with a small pointy chin. At the clinic i'm going to they can do a procedure they call dolly v-line surgery but I worry I might not be happy with the result and that it will just be a waste of money.

• 2 months later...

I initially wanted FC/V-line for very similar reasons. I decided against it because of possible future complications.

Something to consider for all surgeries but especially FC is maintenance. From what I’ve seen on TPF many who’ve gotten FC/v-line in the past are now going back for facelifts. FC and general facelifts are not one and done procedures. Facelifts last ~10-15 years, so if you’re going to get FC in your 20’s, expect needing a facelift in your 30s, 40s, 50s and so on. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...