BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to go after summer which is august but we’ll see if we can travel without any problem

I'm hoping it is otherwise I'll just wait because I don't want to spend two weeks sitting in a hotel. Fall or winter would be perfect though because the weather will be cool and it isn't really tourist season. Have you spoken with his office about the procedure yet? I sent an email a few months ago and never heard back.

I did! Dr. Park gets back to me pretty fast (around 1 day max). I suggest that you send another email to him he might have missed it.

I just e-mailed again, hopefully I hear back. I'm also interested in Dr. Liu at Beverly Hills Calf Reduction Centre, his before and after photos look more promising than the ones for Oz Clinic.

I believe that Dr. Park has done a lot more cases which is why I am leaning towards him. Are you interested in getting partial muscle resection with Dr. Liu or some other operation?

I am interested in the partial muscle resection surgery, it looks on par with what Dr. Park offers. I was mostly sold on Dr. Park because he has specialized in the surgery for many years, but I also went through this thread and read reviews where some of his clients had fluid they needed drained after leaving Korea which worries me. I really hate my calves so I am willing to go ahead with the risk but if I can find a different surgeon with better results I wouldn't hesitate to go with them instead. Dr. Liu's photo gallery had more examples and I like how the after photos looked, he also has years of experience and solely focuses on calf reduction surgeries.

I'll take a look at Dr. Liu as well and consult with him over email. I would be more comfortable going to Dr. Liu when considering language barriers; I do not speak a word in Korean. However, I have talked with a couple of other forummers who all seem to be satisfied with their results despite having to do aspirations themselves. I guess I just find anecdotal evidence to be reassuring for some reason. It also depends on which country I would be even able to enter during fall lol. Are you from the US? I'm from Canada.

I'm in Canada as well. I would assume that Oz Clinic would have a translator since they have an English website but I could be wrong.