BeautyHacker

How can I make my calves smaller?

Day 3 after surgery. No pain just a little sore getting out of bed. Ugghhh I’m so annoyed..The inner part of my left calf is still so bulky. I’m so mad I did that stupid RF procedure a few times. Dr Liu did not informed me that it could result in scar tissue and make the calves look bigger. And now I’m stuck with no solution to my problem. Anyone here had RF done before the resection? Did you get good results?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg I cannot belive. Day 4 has been the most painful so far. I unwrapped my calves for the first time to take a shower and I’m extremely upset with the results. My calves look the same bulky and muscular. I was really hopping to have my calves straight but since the scar tissue I’m guessing dr Park wasn’t able to remove as much of the inner muscle. FML

Day 6 and the pain is only getting worse. It hurts when I lay down and it hurts to get up. Specially the back of my knees where the scar is. My feet and knees also hurt alot even to the touch. My toes hurt so much I can beraly walk. Even my tights and butt hurt. My arms are super sore probably because I been using it a lot to get outta bed and toilet. I don’t understand why the pain keeps getting worse. Anyone experienced this much pain on day 6?

Hey Ladies where yall at? I’m 7 days post op and now starting to feel a little better thank God. Haven’t got much sleep the past week at all cuz the pain peaked around day 4 and just now getting better. The back, the side and the front of my knees are very swollen, bruised and sore to the touch..My calves are just sore..the pain is way worse on my feet, my ankles are so swollen it hurts to walk. My heels are buised and very sore. The worse part is getting outta bed. I wake up hourly to stretch cannot sleep longer cuz the pain. The second I put my feet down I have a strong burning sensation that travels from my feet all the way to my thighs.. it takes about 45seconds to be able to stand straight and for the burning sensation to go away. So painful. I been taking meloxicam, ibuprofen, percocets and benadryl to help me calm down it helps but still painful. I cannot wait to be pain free. I hope the results are good and permanent :smile:
I have attached some pics it looks pretty bad anyone bruised as bad as me ???

I'm getting a quote from Dr. Su from Tampa Florida, he specializes in lipo and his results are incredible!! I've been watching his Youtube channel and I feel really confident about his work. You're awake during the surgery too which makes me happy! What do you ladies think? Their website is www.artlipo.com

Post-op: 4 months and a half
I do live a normal life, i do not feel pain or thightness anymore, unless i do not stretch enough. I can do sports (bike, hiking, cross country skiing, alpine skiing) exept running... i tried twice and it is painfull while doing it and for a couple of days following the run... As anyone experienced that kind of weakness? As anyone bean able to run 5 or 10km after this surgery?

Babyluv30, the worst is behind you!

Ladies, I’m 17 days post op and my calves have finally shrunk. I’m so excited! Left is now 32cm right is 33cm
My first aspiration had no fluid, second aspiration had I think 2ml and third aspiration no fluid. So I’m finished here heading back home now. It was an amazing experience. Everyone in Seoul was so nice. The food was good. Thank God for Dr Park I couldn’t thank him enough. His nurses were also very nice. I totally recommend this procedure with Dr Park. Even tho I almost died in pain during the first few days I can say it’s totally worth living happy with my calves for the rest of my life :smile: Now let’s hope I have a good recovery and long last results !

Hello babyluv! Do you mind sharing your measurements before the surgery? What does your legs look like now? Can you post pictures?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello! I want to do it too at end of this year! Do you know what clinics are good and with a reasonable price? Marble quoted me about 320000!
I

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, first timer here:biggrin: So glad I found this forum of supportive ladies!

I've felt so alone with this since I was around 11 years old - everyone around me has thin calves. My calves are bigger than my boyfriend's. Many of my guy friends have pointed out my big calves to me and whenever someone says anything about them, I just want to dig a hole and hide. I just want to wear dresses and shorts without feeling so self conscious.

Anywho- I've got a few questions if someone can help me!

-Has anyone gotten liposuction on their calves/ankles?
-How can you tell apart from what part of the fat can be lipo-ed and what can not? When I'm standing, I can still grab sections of, what I believe to be, fat. However, I assume that not all areas of fat I can grab are lipo-able?
-If I post photos/videos of my calves/ankles, would you ladies be able to help me determine if lipo would be effective for me?

Hi I am considering Dr Su as well! But he is not board certified... That makes me really nervous about him, but he has the best portfolio I've seen in the U.S.
I'm surprised that there are many patients trusting him even though all plastic surgeons heavily emphasize how important it is to see a board certified surgeon. I emailed ArtLipo a week ago about that and never got a reply. I'm curious to know what others think about all of this.