BeautyHacker

My experience with ID factory in full report...i mean ID hospital

Hi nylorac2112,

So sorry to hear about your case. Any updates on your side regarding your case against ID ?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Wrong PS,

I am from Singapore & I heard about Dr Colin Tham. May i know what went wrong with the rhino ?

Because i'm wondering whether i should do my PS in Singapore or Korea. Thank you

The most effective method is to get recorded opinion from various top PS consultants and write to : (1)Korea Ministry of Health (2) Korea Tourism Board (3) Bloomberg and NBC.

There are often plastic and aesthetic conventions held in various countries. See which are the famous ones going to your country and ask to speak with them. Otherwise can try emailing the famous ones. I'd have sent a anonymous on realself.com with pics and let the docs all comment on it to gather the right documentation to put up a case.

• 1 month later...
I feel so sorry for you, itsumobaby ): please stay strong.

Dr.Park seems to be a really good person in Let Me In series, he always help the participants, looking like he's very kind and polite... never did I expect he's such an *******!

• 1 year later...
itsumobaby, I am so sorry for your bad experience and thank you for sharing your story. I hope you are better today. I want to see if you were able to successfully make them (ID) pay for what they have done? Can you give us an update on your legal pursuit? God bless you and wish you all the best.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Wow, I was really considering ID too... I guess I will have to scratch that completely off my list now.
I hope everything worked out well for you, girl :heart:

• 6 months later...
Itsumobaby, thanks for sharing us this experience! Really appreciate it. I hope you are well now. I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I hope you will find good revision, have a resolution with what happened with ID and be happy again..
I really wish that SK would have some stricter regulations for ps so this thing wouldn't happen again

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I cannot even begin to imagine how hard it is for you.. @itsumobaby i wish you the best. Please don't give up, don't isolate yourself from your loved ones because they are the one who care about you the most and loves you no matter what you did and who you are. If you seek for revision, i hope you get a good dr who will be responsible and caring, will do the best for his/her patient to undo what ID did to you. God bless.