BeautyHacker

Good skin clinics in Korea

Hi Hj88!

Could you please share with me details of your dermal graft? Like which clinic, cost, downtime and how much improvements were there on your acne scars?

Thank you in advance!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Ive been to a few in seoul, in fact i spent 2 months in seoul just for the beatu treatments. Do not go to pintagui. They are overpriced and the after care service is really bad. I spent more than 7k and the results is not satisfactory. After that i went to me clinic which is surprisingly really good. I went for their package of fraxel,mts and prp which costs about 500$sg. Then i went to muse clinic im gangnam for their facials and whitening drip which is quite good. I went there in june 2018 and i m going back there again in dec. I tried a few places in singapore for trial only as i find the prices in sgp is crazy! Ive been to 8medigroup which i personally feel is not professional enough, i supposedly went for their promo 88$ trial instead they told me its not good and insisted that i try their package. I left without any treayment done . I went to lush aesthetics and tried their laser face promo for 3 times which i find really good skin looks glowing and whiter after each treatment

Near gongdeok station ( exit 6 ) i visit b&c building !! They helped me get control of my acne and minimize the scarring

Hes really affordable too and his english is good. I came here last year to get my skin fixed with him and im here again to do other treatments.

He also doesnt do any advertising because he said his clients faces are all the advertising he needs lol.

I can show you pictures if youre interested :3

• 10 months later...