BeautyHacker

Recommendations for eye plastic surgery (all around)

Hi Ayupop :smile:.

I'm sort of in the same boat as you. My first surgery did not go well and I think it failed because I didn't get an epicanthoplasty. Our eyes are actually quite similar and I can see that you will need one as well. When do you plan on going to Korea?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, yea. My eyes doesn't look like the way I want to. I'm going in October.

For anyone who's interested in pricing I got:

iWell:
1. Double eyelid surgery by insicisonal / non-incisional method 2.4/2.0million KRW(Korean Won)
2. Medial epicatnthoplasty 1 million KRW
3. Lateral canthoplasty 1 million KRW
4. Lowering lower eyelid surgery 0.8 million KRW

ITEM:
-REVISIONAL DOUBLE EYELIDS SURGERY(FULL-INCISION METHOD) : 2,580,000 KRW

-PTOSIS CORRECTION : 1,010,000 KRW
-EPICANTHOPLASTY SURGERY : 1,010,000 KRW
-LATERAL CANTHOPLASTY SURGERY : 1,010,000 KRW

-LOWERING SURGERY FOR SLANTED EYES : 1,010,000 KRW

TEIUM:
1. Double eyelid surgery revison including Ptosis correction (Incisional method is recommended) : 3.0--4.0 m KRW
2. Epicanthoplasty : 1.4m KRW
3. Lateral canthoplasty : 1.4m KRW

So..it looks like all about 6m KRW range..and Teium seems the highest. I have heard good/bad things about Dr. Kwon. I haven't heard much about iWell. Anyone have any experience?

Revisional double eyelid surgery seems to be significantly more expensive than primary..

I got the non-incision method done at Braun, but the results didn't last.

So for my second time, I consulted with DA and Secret. DA quoted me at 3.2 million and Secret quoted me at 2.5 million. Full-incision. I ended up going with Dr. Ahan at Secret. Operation went well, but because of my obsession with looking natural, the crease was too thin and I wasn't happy with it.

10 months later I went back and did revision surgery with Dr. Ahan again. I got a 50% discount and I'm finally happy with the results. However the crease is very thin and I'm thinking I will need to go back maybe in five years since it'll have drooped a lot by then.

My advise: take into consideration that your crease will decrease significantly six months post-surgery, and continue to decrease slowly as you age.

What made you decide on Secret?
I read a lot about Secret on the Chinese App Soyoung.com...
But usually there are a lot of promotions on those app. So I wasn't sure what to believe.
How was your experience?

Another update:
Cinderella pricing:
Estimated Price: Double Eyelid surgery 2,500,000 KRW ~ 3,000,000 KRW
Epicanthoplasty 1,500,000 KRW ~ 2,200,000 KRW
Lateral Canthoplasty 1,500,000KRW ~ 2,200,000 KRW
Ptosis Correction 3,500,000 KRW ~ 4,500,000 KRW

So expensive @.@ 10,000,000 total about...what....

Hi all, I'm new here but have been reading silently for a while.
I think I should share about my finding so far too as this forum has been really helpful. I'll be in seoul from 14 - 19 april.
I'm considering only non-incisional method as I tend to have keloid problem and do not want to take chance. Not considering cutting any of my eye corners either.

Quoted price:
banobagi - Dr Lee - non incisional: 2.09m kwr
teuim - Dr Kwon - only recommended incisional w ptosis correction: 2.5m to 3m kwr [Not going]
Apgujeong Seoul Plastic Surgery Hospital - Dr Lee/Dr Tak - non incisional: 1m kwr / non incisional+ptsosis correction: 1.5m to 2m kwr
opera: non incisional: 1.5m to 2m kwr
girin: non incisional 1.5m kwr and ptosis alone is 2.5m kwr (seems like a huge rip off to me as non incisional + ptosis = 4m kwr)

Reason for the above shortlisted clinic:
1. seems that everyone knows about it. i'm open to listen to more opinion however don't think i'll have my surgery there. will probably drop it if i don't have enough time
2. best eye doc i heard, but too expensive for my budget
3. ASPS was recommended by a korean friend (i tried talking to consultant from docfinder, they criticised that this hospital is not famous and they use ghost doctor. i'm quite skeptical as i read rather decent review on the CEO of the hospital Dr Lee Min Gu. Perhaps it's just a hospital not paying commision to docfinder? I'm keen to listen to people with experience at ASPS, please share!)
4. opera: good review on purseblog
5. girin: saw some good review too (but surprised at the price of ptosis correction of 2.5m kwr)

My kakao: tchule

Hi there.. I got my eyes done at View clinic as well and they turned out awful! :sad: despite having higher creases (too high for the shape and size of my eyes), ptosis correction and epicantho..my eyes look more tired, puffy, smaller and slightly slanted. Botched big time.I really hate what the epicantho has done to me. The doctor doesn't have a very good aesthetic sense. During the final follow up appointment he had the nerve to say 'your eyes are now bigger and brighter'.

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing your expereince in PS and clinics as it's been VERY helpful.
Here is my homework. And this is only my opinion and I don't expect from you to think the same.
I have monolids, thin skin, using glue and tape, skin a bit streched, left eye is smaller and has bigger mongoloid epicanthus, I am a girl)
Heading to Korea in the end of June.

Of course I wold like to have non-incisional type but I am still not sure how much it would suit me and how long it's gonna last, and we all aiming for permanent, aight?
N-inc – non-incisional
Inc – Incisional
Epi – epicanthoplasty
Pt – Ptosis

BK – don't think gonna go with them as I've seen some bad reviews on the forum, also as for now, this is the only clinic that said I need ptosis procedure, wasn't very impressed by B&A.
Procedures suggested: DES (inc) and ptosis.
Price: 1200-1500 (N-inc); 1500-2000 (Inc); 1500 (Pt) USD
Doctor: Dr. Kang Sang Gu

If I have a spot in my schedule, gonna have only consultation.

Cindirella – saw some good reviews, a bit expensive but maybe they will be willing to cut. Liked their B&A.
Advised Inc DES but to make sure on consult day. Pt, epi and latheral is optional.
Price: 2-3 (DES); 1,5-2,2 (Epi); 1,5-2,2 (Lath) ; 3,5-4,5 (Pt) million KRW
Doctor: Dolly by Dr. Chung; Natural by Dr. Kim

Teuim – lots of good reviews here, but I saw that some people had to do revision. Even if it is for free, we still have to spend on living and transport, not saying about the stress of the surgery.
DES(N-inc) + Epi
Price: 1,2-1,5; 1,4 million KRW
Doctor: Dr. Kwon

Girin
Well, I kinda found thier reply weird. Besides they didn't get some of my questions. Also read some negative reviews here, not going to.
DES (N-inc)
Price: 2-4 milliom KRW
Doctor: have no idea

JW – 50/50 good and bad reviews but not going, I can't remember why but I found smth that made NOT wanting me go there, and I totally found it on forum so… And their email was more about ads than answering my questions.
DES (Inc)
Price: 2-4 million KRW
Doctor: mistery again

Hershe
DES (Inc) + Epi
Price: 2000 + 1100 USD
Doctor: Dr. Jung Young Choon
Still need to dig some info.

Regen
Didn't tell me anything besides the price coz I forgot to attach photos in the fisrt email and they didn't answer the second (maybe later)…
Price: 1,65-2,2 million KRW

BIO (bandoeye) – saw bad reviews after I sent email. Also their response was very uninformative plus kinda poor english (no judging, but i prefer understanding at fullest as we talking about health and face). They said it would be looking better with both eyelids higher… I think I should be greatful they're considering making BOTH eyelids HIGHER. No hate here..only sarcasm.
Price: 2,1-2,8 million KRW.

I am still waiting for other replies.
Summing up, I realized that I didn't like most of the clinics, but there are still so many I haven't even approached)

Hi,

I went to Cinderella for lower blepharoplasty.
If you wanna chat PM me!

Hi,

Could you share whether they are willing to give discounts? Or their prices are fixed?
Thanks!

Hi tchu, I'm actually in Korea now and looking to get partial incision done in a week or so - you have a few of the clinics I was looking at...did you make your decision yet?

I'm also leaning toward ASPS but the ghost doctors thing is unsettling, I'm going to double and triple check with them about that, thanks for the info!

And let me know if you decided who to go with (and why). Oh, and heads up - I'm going to reach out on kakao :smile:

Hi thank you for all the info! Have you consulted online with dream or mega? Thank you

Hi, no, I have read some negative comments on Dream so I didn't consider them. I've keep hearing about the Mega. Guess I'll check it out :smile: