BeautyHacker

Recommendations for eye plastic surgery (all around)

Turnerdhr,
Thank you for your honesty and I do understand how important it is to find a doctor that specializes in revision. Cheers!

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi
hi Setgo - may I know who you finally did your eyelid surgery ? What did you'd don't? And how did it you? Would really love to chat?

Can I know where you did your surgery and hoe far apart must eyes be to be able to do it. Looks like most recommending for me to do epi/ ptosis plus incisional/ partial incisional. Am confuse

Hi Ayupop : where did you do your last surgery? Was that non insidiously and that's why one eyelid collapse? And did you eventually find somewhere good?

• 2 weeks later...
Hello-did u finally check this out or consult them? Sounds good but is there any reviews?

Sorry for a long reply, I had it done in Teuim: epi and full inc. Full review in the blog ;)

• 2 weeks later...
honestly im having the same concerns as the writer of the first post of this forum,
been writing and looking through purselooking at
banobagi:
has your findings come to conclusion?

Hi lovely ladies,
I am 56 years old and would like to correct the aging problem. Has anyone have any knowledge/experience/reviews of these 2 procedures? What clinic to go for? Please help me out, thank you in advance.
1.Fat Grafting to the Jowls, mouth corner.
2. removing eye bag under eyes.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! I haven't yet, I' m going to be in Korea in Feb to do my surgery! I think I will go with ITEM, I was going to go with DA but they don't have a translator anymore and they are slow to respond. :/

• 3 months later...
yes, he is really good. i'm planning a trip in MAY for another new procedure.

• 4 months later...
Just had my eyes at Jayjun worst horrible experience, would not recommend it to anyone. Overprice, bad service, shady and unethical.