BeautyHacker

people who have done paranasal implant/ know someone who have it done.

VIP recommened it to me, so I know they do it too.

I had mine done with View plastic surgery too. And Sarah is right about the screws. Mine is silicone and it’s screw tightly to secure it position. Then i also added a layer of fat graft above it :smile:

i have my paranasal implant done in TL in 2016 together with other surgery. I like it a lottt even my mom love it and she done it yesterday at the same place. We are in Korea now. I did my ptosis this time

People said it will make you cannot smile. I can. I think it depends on where the doctor put it mine above the smile line NOT exacly at the smile line. Looks nice on me and i look younger. My mom just did it yesterday. So better to choose the right doctor to do it right. We done it with Dr Kim

Yes it does make you younger as it removes the smile lines. No, I doesn’t affect the rhino. I had FC, Rhino, FG and added paranasal augmentation :smile:

• 6 months later...
Can u PM me your before and after surgery? Is there any downside of having paranasal implant? How much is the total cost for all surgeries? Thank you

• 3 weeks later...