BeautyHacker

My Personal Experience @ DA Clinic (DAPRS)

I wanted to add onto Tina's experience

I had double eyelid revision at DA May 2017 with Dr. Jang. Straight to the point, no BS, will tell you if something doesn't look good, sweet and skilled (i'm still early on judging this since I'm still recovering). I had full incision DES with ptosis correction

My interpreter was Emily. Sweet australian English speaking Korean girl. She was very nice and patient with me. I had a little mini meltdown before going in since I was so scared. She gave me hugs to calm me down.

I consulted with a couple drs along the way, but for some reason Dr. Jang was my favorite. It's interesting because every Dr will suggest somethings lightly different, and you appreciate the variations in perception. All i can say is, WOW, I barely swelled or bruised post operatively. I'm about 1 week out, and my swelling is about 30 % of what it was with my first full incisional DES almost 10 years ago.

all in all, DA is way more organized and efficient than TLPS where my gf had her eyes done. The girls working at DA were also better looking and nicer. I almost flipped my **** looking for my gf who had surgery at TL. Nobody knew what was going on or where she was. We will see how things settle in 6 months from now, but I personally liked Dr. Jang and DA

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the doctor is a board certified doctor and if you know his/her full name, you should be able to use prskorea website to check at what clinic the doctor is currently working, assuming he/she is employed of course :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Hi @tinzy! Your results look amazing and I am so happy that you had a good experience too! I know this may be a long shot as you had posted more than a year ago, but I wanted to ask (if you are comfortable answering) roughly how much were you charged for genioplasty, eye surgery (DES & epi) and rhinoplasty with cartilage? I am interested in DA but want to know what I should expect in terms of costs.

Also, were they able to help you buy medication or you had to go on your own? Did they provide any pumpkin porridge, etc.? Did they provide transportation to and from DA and your place of stay for all your appointments?

How are your results 1-2 years post op?

Please let me know if you could :smile: Thank you

• 4 weeks later...
I just hope DA will stop creating botched jobs and bear the responsibility.... i am still paying from DA’s botched job and it’s been year 3 now :sad:

Hopefully no one got trapped by DA anymore and if people go there i really hope the doctors can deliver good results unlike what they did to me :sad::sad::sad:

• 1 month later...

hi there,

I was wondering what procedure did you get done and with which doctor?> I'm heading there in feb and now I'm scared = O !! thank you in advance