BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• admin locked and unlocked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
I sent you dm about Opera and your breast augmentation surgeon. I'm not planning to visit them right away so I still have time but hope you can answer them when you can. Also, love to look at the b/a photo of boobs too, if you don't mind. Also, do you recommend specific month to have a surgery? Thank you

I'm trying to go in December for lateral/lower canthoplasty and rhinoplasty. They are offering me their last slot of the day for the date I want, and I'm wondering if this is wise given that I've read that sometimes it's better to get it done in the morning when doctors are less/tired more awake. I’m also concerned because they told me December is busy season.

May I ask around what time you got your surgeries? It probably doesn’t matter, especially if they’re professional, but that’s a concern of mine.

Definitely ask to be the first case.

Hmm, I'm not an expert so I don't know the best month for the breast surgery but if you are worried about booking a surgery, probably you don't need to worry because clinic will always find you a spot even in busy season otherwise they will lose you :P Or are you worrying about the weather?

I did send you two photo. The incision scar is healing well. No pinkish anymore. The line looks brighter than my skin so if you look very close you can see a white thin line. I'm still using scar cream and I think they will fade out few more months later :smile:

Not to hijack, but I'm so frustrated because I'm having so much trouble just sending a deposit to Opera (I'm in Japan). Every time I think I can, there's something else my bank or the post office requires that I don't have. It's annoying that I can't do what I want with my money without jumping through tons of hoops. I know why the hoops are there, but I still don't like them. If I was back in the States, I could have done it easily. :sad:

I didn't know the sending money would be that much trouble in Japan. Were they holding a slot for you and when is the d-day? How does the thing work, I mean the booking? Share with me little :smile:

If you're coming from japan, you can arrive Korea like in 1-2 hours? So great and no time zone difference, right? Whatever you take there, wish you luck.