BeautyHacker

My Surgery Experience in Opera Plastic Surgery

Check out their blog(type opera plastic surgery in google). I found useful information there. It is not like I know everything about the clinic but I enjoyed reading the recovery story of breast implant. If you're interested in the same procedure, it will help you.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Could you please inbox me your babitalk? I am trying to join, but unable to do so becaus it requires korean phone number. Thank you so much for helping me out

• 7 months later...
Please DON'T trust what doctor said, non incision won't last long, I did it in ** plastic surgery, they're very expensive, safe, and never in black list before. It will just last for 2-3 years, you'll see the changes every 6 months, when 2 year+ you'll regret because the eye lid dropped down, you'll cry. You will be told, you need a revision, usually revision will be much more expensive than primary@first surgery. While incision method it'll last long, but the design will be fixed, it's not easy to change again, and the eye lid will looks much more deeper, your eyes will looks older when you get older, non incision is more natural but just for a short time, no matter how good is the doctor, time will change your eyelid even worst than before surgery because two side will have different problem, won't be equal, looks weird. Conclusion is, if you have the money and time, can perform non incision every one or two years then go for non incision, the most beautiful period is only about 1 year no joking, after one year will start to change to what.. that not you want, that's why kinda warranty is Max one year only.

*your eyes will looks older when you get older or more mature (comparing to non incision) means non incision method looks younger especially for mature looking, older individual

After you do non incision, then you'll need a revision. Some said don't need because they don't really care of the changes, if you expect within 2-3 years still the same as the first year, don't dream. 18 of my friends, 12 models, 2 actress experiencing the same thing, non incision for the first time, after two years went for revision incision method, at last still need to do incision lol.

Non incision is semi permanent, don't misunderstood that it will last long for 5-10 years. It's actually means "50-50", the result will gone or even your left eye will looks weird, your right eye lost an eye lid, by time to time, for sure is result will be gone.

Don't trust too much of the people here that talking good, part of them is staff/marketing person. Don't trust people that talk bad of a doctor or the plastic surgery hospital/centre, also can be a staff@competitor, or someone that not satisfied with the result, communication with Doctor is important, talk more, express more before having every single surgery, especially on the of surgery day, remind the doctor again.

• 4 months later...
im excited.....im planning to do FC (zygoma + v line + genioplasty) + full face lipo + buccal fat removal + under eye fat graf (aeygosal) + revision rhinoplasty at OPERA this end of march. i need at least one honest good review from real people who did surgery in this clinic to feel assured. Cant wait for Dday.

the only b/a pictures i have seen is from Opera website. i have not seen b/a photos from real people. if anyone can share to me, i will be very grateful. i have a trust in Opera. hope for the result i want.

There's a lot of procedures you're going to do! I wish you the best luck! I'm also interested in Opera's fc but haven't contacted them yet. How's their price?

Can I ask who your doctor was for eyes and nose?

• 1 month later...
Eye lid surgery can consider, for nose not really ... Those want to do VLINE, do make more research and study about the methods, some hospital do direct v which is limited of the shape, and not every hospital have choices for T chin, mostly V. I personally think that doing a fc must spend more times, do not simply pick a hospital@surgeon, even famous but doesn't mean can fulfil your desire. Plan well, after one year pin removal. Korean do their fc.... not just attend for the surgery, after recovery they went back for checking every 2-3 weeks, then every month, after one year is annual check, that is the right way even for rhino. But people not living in Korea, most of them just thought for one time surgery will be fine, safe, last long beauty.. .. That's why most of them need revision@correction again after 1-3 years. Make sure no shadow surgeon for your fc, pick the one most trusted, and bring someone along, waiting you nearest possible during surgery, make recording when necessary.

About pricing, always different. Online quote, and when you reach there can be different. English, Chinese division also different discounts. That's why I don't like this building, many ps.. Simply press a floor you will see another one. Too busy, as price lower, but price keep on changing depend on how you deal, you not dare to ask for more discount, the price will be fixed by her. If insist do it here, don't let them to intro you the fc surgeon, you choose own, I think you know who is the man that can do better in here, if full then book his available slot, don't fly to there blindly without confirmed that man's schedule.