BeautyHacker

Vline at The Face Dental + non incision/under eye filler at garosu ps

Oh i thought you didnt like GA? What kind of anesthesia would you prefer and why?
Did you do buccal and botox at Garosu or TFD?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who likes GA anyways, sedative was way better than GA.
Buccal and botox at TFD but i wasnt aware of the long recovery time of buccal too.. i have a hard lump rn which is most likely hematoma and it will go away on its own for like another damn month. So annoying

• 4 weeks later...
I'm one month and half post op non incision eyelid surgery and I think i got botched lol i like my crease but i can feel the god damn thread when i touch it not when i blink and also which is visible when i close my eyes (just 2 dots) and also the small bruise is visible too. I guess ill just suck it up for 2 years and hope nothing really bad happens. Who knew they could even botch non incision eyelids.

OMG i hope ur doing well

Yeah i dont really mind them anymore like what am i gonna do lol there are 4 abd the most visible is the second one
My jaw is ok! Thank you. I'll do fat graft under my eye when im not scared..one day

• 1 month later...
Hello. I'm only going to update a little bit because i don't think people are paying attention but i want to point this out, I'm about 3 months post op and my chin still feels slightly tight but today I noticed a small improvement. My recovery is going really really slow. My jaw has recovered.
The most important thing I wanted to point out is the insides of my cheek where the incision for buccal fat removal was made. The cheek wall is REALLY sensitive to any food that touches it and to the heat/cold. I never eat on that side and hoping it's still recovering to the point i can eat on that side again.
Remember y'all that there will always be sacrifices for the things you want. I personally don't mind these too much I don't really pay attention to them.
Till then fellas

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey how is your hematoma rn? Is it getting better? Hope you continuing to recover smoothly.

Thank you for posting your update! Love the new face shape as it more balanced. Congratulations!

4 hours ago, versible said:

mlydzz said:
This thread is dead but i finally stopped being lazy and uploaded the before and after pictures and I know it wasn't fair to everyone so here ofmfndn i hate the before picture

Thank you for posting your update! Love the new face shape as it more balanced. Congratulations!

The result of the jaw is amazing girl !